The online racing simulator
IGTC feeder discussion
(48 posts, closed, started )
Will people that are on the IGTC waiting list be allowed to race in this series?
Quote from Sir moi 407 :If it isn't for MOE or IGTC aliens, I'm in
If I got it well, I only need to be clean and respectufull to enter in this "feeder"?
Good luck with this league anyway... You'll probably see me in this
PS: OH and yeah... sorry for my awfull english

you have to be clean and respect our (soon realease) rules which are very similar to the igtc rules.

Quote from racer hero :
Will people that are on the IGTC waiting list be allowed to race in this series?

yes, even when your team will be accepted for igtc during the season you will be allowed to finish the gtal season
Christopher, is this feeder seried a team-based championship, or are privateers also allowed? TIA and looking forward to this!
Quote from Speedy Pro :Christopher, is this feeder seried a team-based championship, or are privateers also allowed? TIA and looking forward to this!

there will be a maximum percentage of driven distance per driver...
so its only for teams, sorry...
but you can search a team and try to take part
Well... I've got more questions
Will a team be allowed to put more than one car in the gird?
Will it be only GTRs or GT2 too?
No point of dividing grid to 2 classes. IGTC uses GTR so participators in feeder should get proper skills in this series with same cars as are used in IGTC.

Best Regards, Kirill.D.
Not if this is a feeder series to MoE too, where they drive GT2.
see what will happen
Oke, anyways, if somekind of help as admin, skinner or something like this is needed, just PM me.

I've organized lots of local Estonian leagues + now Baltic League so i think i could help out if needed .

Hope the best !

Best Regards, Kirill.D.
Quote from Kirill.D :Oke, anyways, if somekind of help as admin, skinner or something like this is needed, just PM me.

I've organized lots of local Estonian leagues + now Baltic League so i think i could help out if needed .

Hope the best !

Best Regards, Kirill.D.

maybe i'll come back on your offer
Any news on this?
Be patient, can come any time now
Yes, as GabbO said, it will be soon published. At the moment we are waiting for Victor to create sub-forum for the league, after that more information will be posted.

Best Regards, Kirill.D.
Cool I simply love the FZR GT2
The site looks cool and the schedule is nice
Can't wait for the 4th april
PS: But I don't get one thing... In the rules it doesn't say if a team can have several cars?
Because we really would like to have 2 cars...
I had a look around the website, cool calender, should be interesting, can't wait
As far as i know, 1 car / team. I don't think that there will be enough spaces for 2 per team anyway. We will organize test-race before the start of league and i believe that 29 places will be filled quickly.

I hope that Trekkefahrer or GabbO will comment and explain this thing more detailed .

Best Regards, Kirill.D.
@ Sir moi:

Yes, it does not say anything about it, as it isn't strictly forbidden.
But as you may already noticed, the interest is really big, and it's unlikely that we could allow any team to enter with two cars. It's a matter of fairness to the others....
Perhaps I'm going blind, but is there a link to the website anywhere? Looked all over the place and can't seem to find it. If you want to keep it private, just PM me. I'd really like to stay on top of this.
Quote from Speedy Pro :Perhaps I'm going blind, but is there a link to the website anywhere? Looked all over the place and can't seem to find it. If you want to keep it private, just PM me. I'd really like to stay on top of this.

you are not going blind
can give you the link: http://gtal.lightning-racing.de/

we just have not the signup period open, so the link does not work atm

@ Kristjan: two idiots, one mindgoing
WTF, you guys have a better schedule than IGTC/MoE!

No fair, you give the new-comers more fun.
This thread is closed

IGTC feeder discussion
(48 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG