The online racing simulator
Help me!!!! G25 lfs
(15 posts, started )
Help me!!!! G25 lfs
Hey im new to all this, how the hell do i make my pedals work in LFS and calibrate my steering so it's the same on my wheel as it is on the wheel in the game, im so lost guys seriously. Please help
In profiler: set wheel to 720°.
In game:
Wheel turn compensation to 1.

To calibrate use the in-game calibration, read this:
http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Wheels#Logitech_G25
and you should be fine.

PS: This is the wrong section for this post, it should go in the hardware section or beginner forum. Remember to search next time
thanks mate mate my pedals don't work, how do i make them, im getting quite frustrated
Quote from nightojnr :thanks mate mate my pedals don't work, how do i make them, im getting quite frustrated

it helps if you cut all the wires with some scissors
reinstal LFS
#6 - McDee
Check if your pedals work in the logitech profiler 1st, then report back.

And sgt-KiLL, are you TRYING to turn people away from LFS with leet douchbaggery?
#7 - CSU1
Quote from oldnavy :reinstal LFS

LFS does not install anywhere, it runs in a folder and takes its settings from a config file, so that would be pointless just to reset the .cfg file
Quote from McDee :Check if your pedals work in the logitech profiler 1st, then report back.

And sgt-KiLL, are you TRYING to turn people away from LFS with leet douchbaggery?

no, when i cut all the wires on mine, it went faster for some unknown reason
#9 - McDee
That's just because you are too leet for cables. It's pretty obvious that the OP is very non-leet though, so I doubt that would work for him.
Quote from McDee :That's just because you are too leet for cables. It's pretty obvious that the OP is very non-leet though, so I doubt that would work for him.

true, true. i guess it only comes with uber swift leetness....sry OP, oh well...owned much? guess so
do you have any other controller than the G25 connected to your pc? there are problems in lfs, when there is a second controller (gamepad or smth like this)
Quote from CSU1 :LFS does not install anywhere, it runs in a folder and takes its settings from a config file, so that would be pointless just to reset the .cfg file

My G25 calibrated only when i have reinstaled my LFS.And for few my friend only reinstal helped
Quote from oldnavy :My G25 calibrated only when i have reinstaled my LFS.And for few my friend only reinstal helped

CSU1 is right, you don't "install" LFS, so uninstalling and reinstalling will do the exact same thing as clearing your .cfg files, only it takes longer to do.
ok well i got my pedals to work but clutch still doesn't work... wtf?????
I bet this is the problem;
Set clutch to "Axis" in Options>Controls.

If not;

1st Check that the clutch pedal works in the Logitech Profiler.

2nd Check that the clutch axis is responding in LFS (Options>Controls>Axes/FF) If it does, ensure it's bound properly.

Help me!!!! G25 lfs
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG