The online racing simulator
Conquest Racing 2008
(22 posts, started )
#1 - Makao
Conquest Racing 2008
Hello everyone,
I would like to present you a movie about Conquest Racing (nominated for best new team and most improved team in LFS Community Year-End Awards 2008). Conquest Racing 2008 movie, created by Seiec (thanks!), contains clips from IGTC 2008 and MoE 2008/2009 season till 24h AS GP Round. Enjoy and please post your feedback. To get more info about Conquest Racing visit our new website: www.conquestracing.net.

Conquest Racing 2008
Vimeo
Download HQ
YouTube (LQ)
Cool movie, I like the fact of how fast paced it is, really kept me into it.

You guys did a good job in 2008 and hope you guys can continue going forward in 2009.
I enjoyed the movie as well. Like PMD said, the fast pace and all is good. There's a few things maybe to fix in it, but I'll let squid take care of that :P
great movie...... really nice flow to it. Been really nice racing with some of the team on our RSR server lately. you're fast
Very very nice Movie. Wish You the best in 09.
Really entertaining and nice video!
i enjoyed wathing. nice video
sweet movie and lol at these cruise textures
Great vid. First time someone used Marylin Manson and made a video that is enjoyable to watch is a bonus point.

9/10.
Enjoyed the video as well. Nice image quality and great pace
Pretty nice movie But...

Quote from N I K I :and lol at these cruise textures

Yeah, its sux
Coolio! Love it, nicely combined MM with speed and cameras.
Best team video of this year for me so far.

EDIT: Btw. what's the name of the song?
I thought that was freaking awesome.
great entertainment
Very nice and solid. Good job, Syncronisation was a very nice touch, and the special effects were nicely chosen for the scenes
But also
Quote from Squid while posessed by Simon Cowell's spirit :The camerawork should be improved and be smoother, and avoid the standard cocpit view. It's the little details that spoil a good video

Quote from Kid222 :EDIT: Btw. what's the name of the song?

Marilyn Manson - The Fight Song.

Quote from N I K I :sweet movie and lol at these cruise textures

I forgot to remind that this is cruise compilation.

Quote from squidhead :The camerawork should be improved and be smoother, and avoid the standard cocpit view. It's the little details that spoil a good video.

Thanks for advices, I'm sure that Seiec will draw conclusions.

Thanks for your comments, I'm glad that you enojed the vid.
It seems like an interesting video seeing all those positive comments Would it be possible to get a youtube version? (i only have my iphone to get on the internet now and can't view vimeo )
Quote from Sponge :It seems like an interesting video seeing all those positive comments Would it be possible to get a youtube version? (i only have my iphone to get on the internet now and can't view vimeo )

I'll try to upload it on YT later.
that would be cool, thanks
First post updated, YT stream added, enjoy.
Now, that was a nice surprise.

Cool video indeed.
great video imho....i loved it....great fast shots ...none of them was boring...

Conquest Racing 2008
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG