The online racing simulator
im gone away from LFS !
(74 posts, started )
im gone away from LFS !
till some new tracks pop out !! kinda bored to death ! for the record im having a blast on GTR evo... even if i prefer LFS but then again , LFS is not attracting me anymore ! and the sirocco won't make it for me, just hate FWD cars... so bye bye lfs for now see ya in 2 or 3 years hopefully with some new track and maybe the green hell will be in the plot ! lol
:wave2:
bye... you already gave money to the devs...
se ya laterz yo. check in to make sure something cool doesnt get relesed...
whatever
Bye.

BTW Somebody can make a thread called "Bored players say bye here"
Quote from garph :Sorry to sound like a dick but if there was a big book of forums do's and don’ts making a, I'm back thread, would be in the don't section along with an I'm gone thread. Plus you really haven't been gone that long. These kind of threads only really work for well known, well liked, been around for years and years and are leaving/come back for an actual reason, like moving to a place with no internets or something.

Hmm.. Well, have a good one then
Quote from Flame CZE :Bye.

BTW Somebody can make a thread called "Bored players say bye here"

+1 for that idea .... u should be an inventor or something ... xD

on topic :

Who are you ? youre leaving ? nice ! more space for me ! and i could probably steal your WR's ( if u have a WR.. )

kk

bye french fellow .... you cant divorce from lfs .....
Cheers for the heads up, but, i wouldn't have noticed anyway if you hadn't said anything...

Quote from The Moose ::wave2:

:ashamed:

Quote from chanoman315 :bye... you already gave money to the devs...

Quote from GFresh :Cheers for the heads up, but, i wouldn't have noticed anyway if you hadn't said anything...

Cant wait till you disapear im sure.

Quote from Furiously-Fast :+1.

You know he'll be crawling back... just like lerts will too.

I dont think either of these guys "crawl"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Silent Wind take it easy dude. Ignore the kids and idiotic posts.
The ones who live for speed will miss you.
baibai didnt even know u so i dont care
:wave2:
I won't miss you. :wave2:
Quote from silent_wind :till some new tracks pop out !! kinda bored to death ! for the record im having a blast on GTR evo... even if i prefer LFS but then again , LFS is not attracting me anymore ! and the sirocco won't make it for me, just hate FWD cars... so bye bye lfs for now see ya in 2 or 3 years hopefully with some new track and maybe the green hell will be in the plot ! lol

me to bored of lfs... always same and same ... SCAWEN: "Sciroco will be out in this years " OMFG what are you thining????? i paid 24 pounds for nothing.
Quote from mantvisrep : i paid 24 pounds for nothing.

Really?, you got nothing? odd, I got one of the best online racing sims around for my £24
Quote from silent_wind :till some new tracks pop out !! kinda bored to death !

Ahhh... these kids today.
Back in the days all we had was a stick and a brick - they kept as entertained for years!
Quote from madmat28 :Ahhh... these kids today.
Back in the days all we had was a stick and a brick - they kept as entertained for years!

Lucky buggers, we never even had a stick, OR a brick, we had to make do with a lump of coal.
bye, but I already miss your avatar! :P
Why does everyone who tells us they're leaving feel the need to post about it? I haven't raced online in LFS in months but I don't feel the need to come on here and whine.

Your little whinge isn't going to suddenly make the devs go "oh alright, here have these tracks we had kicking around for ages but didn't want to release".
Quote from silent_wind :bye

There's something about the combination of your username and your avatar that totally ruins the sexiness of it.

On another note: bye.
Quote from Gener_AL (UK) ::ashamed:

Cant wait till you disapear im sure.

I dont think either of these guys "crawl"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Silent Wind take it easy dude. Ignore the kids and idiotic posts.
The ones who live for speed will miss you.

Dude, just lay back and count to 10, ok?
anyone who makes a thread announcing their departure will inevitably be back within weeks
Gone? I never knew you were here.

im gone away from LFS !
(74 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG