The online racing simulator
XRT Setup For Blackwood
(7 posts, started )
XRT Setup For Blackwood
Im sitting at 1:28.02 and cant get any faster due to my own setup being very unstable and unpredicable!! its annoying the life out of me!! anyone got a good stable XRT Setup?
#2 - filur
The default "race_1" set should take you to the 1:26's-1:25's fairly "easy". Stay away from the now so popular locked diff's while you're "learning".
Attached files
XR GT TURBO_BL1_clpk.set - 132 B - 816 views
i wouldnt say i was learning as i have been on LFS since before S1 was released!

I am just have an aggressive driving style... late braking... etc.
he brakes too much and steers too much meaning he comes out of the corners sideways and too slow tryed to tell him last night he'd be in the 1:24 -1:25's if he didnt brake so much
#5 - filur
Well since the XRT doesn't have breathtaking acceleration or grip smoothness is the key, and for a speedy lap - zero tolerance for powersliding, if you're loosing the rear, get off the throttle, go round and do it again.
#6 - ORION
hey Vec

Well, I guess your again locking up the brakes as hell :P Try to avoid this, and try to be smooth. If you dont drift out of the turn, you should get better times easily
Quote from filur :The default "race_1" set should take you to the 1:26's-1:25's fairly "easy". Stay away from the now so popular locked diff's while you're "learning".

hey man i tried it, this is good!

XRT Setup For Blackwood
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG