The online racing simulator
What the?!?!? [LFS on PSX - fake]
Wtf.....?!? :Eyecrazy:
amazing and very strange
I think it's fake. The steering inputs don't seem to match what the car does on screen.
It is VERY strange, because:
PlayStation 1 (PS1 / PSX)

CPU:GPU:
  • Operating performance of 66 MIPS
  • 360,000 flat-shaded polygons per second
  • 180,000 texture mapped and light-sourced polygons per second
2obsolum: your opinion is nothing because chavm481 is in your ignore list.
#6 - hda
no way ps1 could handle LFS.. I would say the ps1 controller and the tv are plugged to a pc
Quote from obsolum :I think it's fake. The steering inputs don't seem to match what the car does on screen.

No, when hes powersliding the wheel is turning right but the thumb is pushing left....
A pre-recorded LFS session video with the PS loading screen tagged on the front.

What a strange thing to waste your time on.
yep, he could at least have trained for that, so it wouldnt be so fake to us
fake but very interesting looks wierd
Even were the PS1 hardware capable of running LFS, it would need to be re-compiled, which would require access to the source. Anyone with access to the source would surely do something useful than getting it to run on such old hardware.
#12 - XmaX
You can hear the mouse click sound on the video when he change view etc...
LOL!
Quote from XmaX :You can hear the mouse click sound on the video when he change view etc...
LOL!

Lol fail.
chudy would be a great addition to the lfs team
but that would never happen
i think the playstation can´t even handle graphics which are as good as the graphics of lfs..
Barrier tweaking is indeed more impressive.
I agree. If only he could make grid style barriers then mail the code to scawen.
Allthough it is impressive, we don't know if the fix would cause havoc, for example because it needs so much CPU power that LfS could only handle one barrier, or that it would make online racing lag like hell...
Good point, although the CPU power used to compute and update the paths of multiple flying cars going into orbit must be fairly high anyway.
Pretty interesting and almost well done fake

He should have been more careful to get the analog stick and car go together. Then it would have been pretty good.
yes. Its pretty simple once you understand how to hack the console. I have LFS on my xbox.
Quote from naskavu :yes. Its pretty simple once you understand how to hack the console. I have LFS on my xbox.

Yep, I've got Crysis running maxed out on my Commodore Vic20 and Assasins Creed on my Atari2600:nut:

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG