The online racing simulator
LFS drifting is dieing
(29 posts, closed, started )
LFS drifting is dieing
Been drifting on lfs for a while now , from the good old days of WOD, right to the pigs,, butt ,know it just seems to be dieing ? whats happening ? no shikane no moreee ?

come on ,, wee need to kick drifting in the guts for lfs

screw grip! let it slide biaaaaaatches

if you aint got the message

RFACTOR is kickin but!

MAKE A UPDATE FFS

dont die lfs
lol

Most of the servers with people in them are drift servers.

No, servers with most people are cruishit servers.
#5 - EmilO
imo there are more cruise servers and drift servers than real racing servers..
Drifting, as in " kiddie dramu drifting" is dying in LFS? That is great!
Check the Movies section here... MOST of them are drifting vids. I miss racing videos
There are plenty of drift servers around, just look well
And look movie section, overflowed with drifting movies..
0/10 for spelling.
0/10 for coherence.
10/10 for failure.
Quote from EmilO :imo there are more cruise servers and drift servers than real racing servers..

Racing and drifting = motorsport; cruise = BS.
and then they ask why drifters are treated like little 7 year old morons who can't spell, can't shape their thoughts, can't talk to people, can't observe the situation and make logical connections but can troll and can fail
True story.....

Drifting is better than "grip" racing, my 11 year old daughter says so.
Quote from squidhead :and then they ask why drifters are treated like little 7 year old morons who can't spell, can't shape their thoughts, can't talk to people, can't observe the situation and make logical connections but can troll and can fail

Said man who made 5+ drifting movies.
So you think the devs should make a "Ultra Doriftzorz car" to save LFS from dieing out?

you dont get it do you?

The game is a racing simulator, and yes it can be used perfectly for drifting.

BUT the devs will NEVER make a drift specific car/track.... forget it
And 'sldwayz' further perpetuates the already strained relationship between racers and drifters and all the countries of the world. BIATCHES
Quote from Shadowww :Said man who made 5+ drifting movies.

But didn't act like a little 7 year old moron who can't spell, can't shape his thoughts, can't talk to people, can't observe the situation and make logical connections but can troll and can fail

Quote from G!NhO :BUT the devs will NEVER make a drift specific car/track.... forget it

They have... XRT and Autocross editor
Was going to say "give the guy some slack", then I saw he was 17 and thought
No, its not drift specific.

Autocross was meant for.................autocross not drifting.
And the xrt is just a normal car which can be used for drifting.
Just tweak XRT to 430bhp, 6 cylinders and 2.6 liters and you got nice driftcar. Devs should not be worried about tht.
Quote from sldwayz :Been drifting on lfs for a while now , from the good old days of WOD, right to the pigs,, butt ,know it just seems to be dieing ? whats happening ? no shikane no moreee ?

RFACTOR is kickin but!

MAKE A UPDATE FFS

dont die lfs

Drifting is dieing? Since when? Oh, isn't it since that some last day when on Falken server was about 28 people? People are in work or in school over the day. In night, the drift servers are not full, but there is a lot of people. And about Shikane server. I think there still is something like it, but this Shikane really sucked and it still sucks. The LFSLapper is still annoying, counting "drift points" etc. Oh my god, we are not in Need for Speed! This function is not really useful for solid drift servers. If you drift, don't focus on some points that can't really judge your drifting... Just focus on smoothness, your line, angle etc. And no fuc*ing points (sorry).

WOD, Pigs? I'm not sure if you mean under "WOD" the same thing as I do, never mind. Pigs? Do you mean D-Pigs or how ever are they called? Well, I don't know. I don't really know them, their behaviour, their skill etc., so I don't want to judge them. But I think that these two, WOD and Pigs, aren't really the best to allude as a typical drift teams/servers or what ever you meant. (EDIT: D-Pigs looks quite good . Taking back, and that I don't know them as a good known team can be my fault.) If you want some serious drifting with fine people (well, not quite), visit Falken Drift Server (actually most visited drift server), Team Orange Public Drift server or old times server Saiko D Drifting. Of course, there are more serious servers, but these are best known. Maybe some of them already don't exist.

rFactor is kicking butt? Haha, where did you take this from? Really nice attemp to do a joke. You almost got me... No, seriously. Where do you take information like these? rFactor's physics are really poor against Live for Speed. It's little more like an arcade game than a simulator, since you can download special cars, special tracks, mods etc. And I don't really like that people start trying to do mods for LFS car models. Fortunately Live for Speed won't get on the same wave as rFactor is on and modding won't be allowed. At least for now, I believe and hope so.

P.S.: If you want people to take you seriously and respect you and your words, stop type as illiterate and don't try to be uber cool or something. To me it only looks stupid.
Quote from sldwayz :...
MAKE A UPDATE FFS

I'm afraid the next update isn't going to help the drifters much. A FWD VW with traction control and ABS won't make a very good drift car.
this topic has so much fail
i mean appart from the 1st post...
Quote from waider :this topic has so much fail
i mean appart from the 1st post...

ye go back to doriftozorz y0 :dunce:

my post wasnt fail, it was a hard fact
Quote from sldwayz :Been drifting on lfs for a while now , from the good old days of WOD, right to the pigs,, butt ,know it just seems to be dieing ? whats happening ? no shikane no moreee ?

RFACTOR is kickin but!

MAKE A UPDATE FFS

dont die lfs

You're australian, thats why its harder to you to get into more populated drift servers, yesterday it was full in drift servers You should move in Europe if you want to drift in LFS so much
This thread is closed

LFS drifting is dieing
(29 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG