The online racing simulator
Fuel
(36 posts, started )
Fuel
Game looks kinda fun tbh, bet the physis are on the arcade side

Quote :Fuel is a racing game currently in development by Asobo Studio, published by Codemasters, due for release in 2009 on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360[1]
It is planned to be an open world racing game, with players experiencing varying weather effects such as tornadoes and sandstorms and a full day-night cycle[1]. The game world is said to be 5,000 square miles (14,000+ km²) in size and be completely free to roam. Developers have said the game will feature no loading times while racing from one point to another. The players get to choose from a variety of both 2-wheeled vehicles as 4-wheeled vehicles.
FUEL evolved from a game Asobo Studio announced in 2005, called Grand Raid Offroad[2].

http://uk.gamespot.com/pc/driv ... tart-select-16-01-09?hd=1
Wow, it looks real fun. Too bad we wont have it on PC
Just for curiosity: what is this copy-pasting program that automatically for example copies links from Wikipedia?
Quote from deggis :Just for curiosity: what is this copy-pasting program that automatically for example copies links from Wikipedia?

Not sure, i just highlighted the paragraph then C&P into here.
looks sweet with that large area to play on!
Quote from deggis :Just for curiosity: what is this copy-pasting program that automatically for example copies links from Wikipedia?

It's usually the default setting in Internet Exploder.
i already have a thread for fuel.
search
14000 km²

HOLY FU(K! How should this possibly be possible.
Quote from Stefani24 :14000 km²

HOLY FU(K! How should this possibly be possible.

That's a lot alright...Anybody remember Just Cause on PS2? That had a ~1,000km² map size, and that took literally hours to get from one side to the other by road. From what I can find on t'interwebs (strangely enough, no released figures from R*), GTA IV is ~20km². 14,000km² is going to be massive
Tornadoes? We never thought about that for LFS. How blind are we? We need tornadoes! I want every major disaster imaginable to be available at a ludicrously high happening rate! Including molasses spills!
Quote from boosterfire :Tornadoes? We never thought about that for LFS. How blind are we? We need tornadoes! I want every major disaster imaginable to be available at a ludicrously high happening rate! Including molasses spills!

Fire!

Earthquakes!

A King Kong/Godzilla attack!

A while ago there was a container lorry carrying butter oil or margarine that spilt its contents on the motorway here in Scotland. There were loads of accidents behind it.
Am i the only person that thinks that presenter is high?
Any game with Tornadoes and stuff must be great!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Any game with Tornadoes and stuff must be great!

Not really, I guess. Can't really recall any not-flash games with a tornado now, maybe sim-city 4 has one, but dunno.
Anyway, that's way to far from a driving game. I mean tornados?
thats something to get, LFS NEEDS sand storms and tornadoes!!!
Quote from niall09 :It's usually the default setting in Internet Exploder.

Ok. I don't use IE though.
asbo studios?
Quote from Stefani24 :Not really, I guess. Can't really recall any not-flash games with a tornado now, maybe sim-city 4 has one, but dunno.
Anyway, that's way to far from a driving game. I mean tornados?

Meh.

Btw Tornadoes is plural for Tornado ;P
lol, theres the fun of it EXTREME!!!!!
Personally, I can't wait. As long as it doesn't handle TERRIBLY, I don't mind... will be buying it I hope.

Fuel
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG