The online racing simulator
Windows 7 taskbar
(12 posts, started )
Windows 7 taskbar
When i try to run LFS from the Windows 7 taskbar the following error happens.

Could not open file :data/skins/HEL_DEFAULT.jpg

i have no idea if its a LFS error or a Windows 7 bug, since its a beta version, but anyway, i think its important to work on it as soon as possible for the next LFS release.

My LFS is 0.5Z, with no test patches
Quote from Goejo_Husan :When i try to run LFS from the Windows 7 taskbar the following error happens.

Could not open file :data/skins/HEL_DEFAULT.jpg

i have no idea if its a LFS error or a Windows 7 bug, since its a beta version, but anyway, i think its important to work on it as soon as possible for the next LFS release.

My LFS is 0.5Z, with no test patches

Does it do it when opening lfs from another location instead of the taskbar?
#3 - arco
Works fine here running from taskbar.
I think the problem is in your LFS installation. I'm running Windows 7, and I haven't had any problem at all. Try reinstalling LFS, I think that it will do it...
Make sure there isn't a copy of the EXE in the taskbar, there should be the backup.
this only happen running from the taskbar, but i will check if is only here the problem, thx
mine says probable error with graphics card.......wh does it say that????...someone help me please
Quote from Kracer :mine says probable error with graphics card.......wh does it say that????...someone help me please

Because you have a problem with your graphics card maybe?
Make sure you have shortcut to LFS in the taskbar, not a copy of the .EXE.
here works lfs too
win7 x64

Try run as adminsitrator! or compatibilty mode
Quote from MadCatX :Make sure you have shortcut to LFS in the taskbar, not a copy of the .EXE.

That is usually the problem, indeed
Run the LFS, alt+tab out of it, right click on icon in taskbar, Pin this program to taskbar.

Windows 7 taskbar
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG