The online racing simulator
Satnav off, daytime. Definitely
I know you guys like a car to look "used", so here's the satnav blank screen with dust and fingerprints added for a little more realism
Wow......

Just speechless..
Quote from luathas :I know you guys like a car to look "used", so here's the satnav blank screen with dust and fingerprints added for a little more realism

Can i just say...... +100000000000000000000000 Fantastic the devs should hire you 4 real
wow... lol the heavy prints
Holy......... i dont know what to say Just NICE!
Keep these comin, They just get better everytime i look! :bowdown:
Quote from luathas :I know you guys like a car to look "used", so here's the satnav blank screen with dust and fingerprints added for a little more realism

Great work man. I actually wiped my monitor when viewing that screenshot to see if it wasn't the dust on my monitor I was seeing. Amazing work
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Really, really nice work and great love to detail! Although I prefer a temperature of 22°C on both sides and the seat heating at stage 1.

Nevertheless, what do you think of displaying the radio mode on the screen, like attached?
Attached images
DSCF0019-1.jpg
No that isn't it, because the radio stations are not the one we used to have in our car (if we would had a Scirocco)
Everyone lives in different areas so thier radio screen would show differently.

I think leave it blank with the used look.
#88 - T.J.
I have looked at the pictures of your re-skinning of the inerior and on the last ones i was like " WTF!? Is this the LFS Scirocco!? " I actually thought it was the real deal :P Amazing work you got going!
more texture updates
This time around, it's the turn signal lens on the mirrors
Details details details...
See, what gets me is how come Eric can't make stuff of this quality (No offense), after all, he is one of the developers.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :See, what gets me is how come Eric can't make stuff of this quality (No offense), after all, he is one of the developers.

Maybe he doesn't like his game as much as Luathas does.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :See, what gets me is how come Eric can't make stuff of this quality (No offense), after all, he is one of the developers.

Eric is working within texture size constraints. Luathas has the liberty to work in higher resolution.

I'm guessing that's because of people's computers? Not like any people's computer couldn't run it.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :

I'm guessing that's because of people's computers? Not like any people's computer couldn't run it.

Well maybe they want the game to be playable for some people that have type-writers with a Screen.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :

Some people can't run a full field of cars with high-res textures, so high-res textures do not come standard. Plus, Scawen has said in the past that he wishes to make the physics engine more complex, putting more strain on the computer's resources. It would be a shame to have to scale back the graphics at a later date because computers can't run it.

One of the great things about LFS is that it has the capacity to look gorgeous in motion while not destroying the average user's computer.
if people are going to dowload a game, play it for a while, then spend 50 aud to but the full game, im sure another 80 - 100 dolllars on an upgraded graphics card, isnt too much to be spent to make the game look good

+1 for standard hi res textures.
install window 7 , and u ill get extra 50 fps, then we can take high rez. dds files. ( its for peoples who has slow pc's...)
Quote from mantvisrep :install window 7 , and u ill get extra 50 fps, then we can take high rez. dds files. ( its for peoples who has slow pc's...)

Windows what?

VW Scirocco textures continued....
(118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG