The online racing simulator
Round 7 - Pre Race Discussion
Kyoto National, I really like this track, although its quite tricky in the FZ, its pretty tough on the tyres.

I remember in previous seasons the difference in speed on the oval section of the track made things very interesting indeed
goes to get fire extinguisher and melted rubber removal
very nice track though
Yeah great track, I guess that the old drifter types will be having great fun with tyres over 150' haha

Im thinking the oval part will be fz5 country and the in-field RAC town lol

Hope to get some practice before the actual race
-
(BurnOut69) DELETED by BurnOut69
Well, DaveWS is the current WR holder in both cars, at around 1:54, I would expect that those at the sharp end will be doing roughly that.

And the rest of us humans a couple of seconds per lap behind
I haven't started driving this combo yet because, to be honest, I'm dreading it. It has all the types of corners that my RAC hates and I think I'm going to be in the gravel quite a lot.
Thats alright mate, I am sure we can have fun in the gravel together

Remember your bucket and spade though
#7 - Bean0
Apparently my pb is a 1.57, so thats the pace of the rear of the grid.
Quote from Bean0 :Apparently my pb is a 1.57, so thats the pace of the rear of the grid.

To hard on yourself mate, I wouldn't call 2 8th place finishes in the last 2 races rear of the grid
Quote from danowat :Kyoto National, I really like this track, although its quite tricky in the FZ, its pretty tough on the tyres.

Now tell me a track which hasn't been hard on tires yet?

Quote from Mp3 Astra :I haven't started driving this combo yet .

I thought it was in the rules that you shouldn't be having practice until 25 minutes before the quali starts?
My PB is over 2 minutes, now that's what i call back of the grid.
Anyone up for some practice today?

I will set up a My3id server if needs be
Quote from niall09 :Anyone up for some practice today?

I will set up a My3id server if needs be

Im on now , at the RSWC server
Dear track mates,

Today I have a consult at the hospital to examine my ears, since we suspect that I have problems with it. I don't know if I will be home in time for the event, I hope yes, but probably I will arrive late.

The fact that I did'nt practised is a shame, I could battle for the season podium yet, but this week was really crazy for me and my family. That's life.

Good luck for me/everyone in the race, Kyoto National is one of my most respectable tracks list at LFS.

Regards.
Quote from hugoluis :Dear track mates,

Today I have a consult at the hospital to examine my ears, since we suspect that I have problems with it. I don't know if I will be home in time for the event, I hope yes, but probably I will arrive late.

The fact that I did'nt practised is a shame, I could battle for the season podium yet, but this week was really crazy for me and my family. That's life.

Good luck for me/everyone in the race, Kyoto National is one of my most respectable tracks list at LFS.

Regards.

I hope everything comes alright Hugo!
Quote from cmckowen :I hope everything comes alright Hugo!

Seconded, not very pleasant problem...

Btw. can i get password for today please?
Thirded, take it easy Hugo, health always comes first

As for the PW, same as last week
Quote from Kid222 :Seconded, not very pleasant problem...

Btw. can i get password for today please?

Thirded, hope all goes well.

Server pass should be same as always
Were you guys twins, separated at birth or something?
Quote from GFresh :Were you guys twins, separated at birth or something?

Yeah, Bean0 came one minute after dano.

And thanks for the info.
Quote from cmckowen :I hope everything comes alright Hugo!

Yea, get well soon mate. And I hope your Grandad has a speedy recovery
Quote from Kid222 :Yeah, Bean0 came one minute after dano.

Ain't that always the way.......

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG