The online racing simulator
i went to the dentist...
(22 posts, started )
i went to the dentist...
Yeah I saw that, best part is when the kid just starts screaming.
Wow, I've been going to the wrong dentist.
lol poor kid
#6 - 5haz
Heh, they gave me similar when I had a silver filling (local anasthetic), its wierd not being able to feel half your face.
aww poor little bloke

that must of been some serious dentist work he had done if it needed stitches.
I think they gave him too high of a dosage.
Dad: "stay in your seat."
Kid: AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
yesterday i got 2 doses and my face was dead for 6 hours!!!
Funny as hell And I actually did go to the dentist today.
WOOOOAH!! calm down kid !! man he is HIGH!! I went to the dentist one time, and I had botox injections all over in my mouth and lips. My lips grew two times their normal size that day.
I'd love to get me some of this
Nangs FTW!
makes me want some :s

that little kids trippin the **** out haha
Is this real life? xD
Quote from G!NhO :Is this real life? xD

I liked the part when he looks at his hands and says that he's got two fingers

Judging from the way his mouth look, he got a pretty big surgery. I think the dentist might have exaggerated with the dosage just to be sure that he doesn't feel a thing.
It's kinda sad when the kid asks if hes gonna feel like that forever

Gives you an insight onto how kids feel when they are drugged up, because lets remember, some people DO that (give drugs to kids)
He probably won't remember much about it, looks like he had been given a General anesthetic in many cases an injection is used to render you unconscious, this injection is a white opaque liquid that is called ' milk of amnesia'.
Just be glad we have these drugs,want to know why? watch Dustin Hoffman In 'Marathon Man'.

Ps :don't watch if you have some dental work to be done in the near future
bet hes gonna grow up and start using drugs after this incident :hidesbehi
#20 - 5haz
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :WOOOOAH!! calm down kid !! man he is HIGH!! I went to the dentist one time, and I had botox injections all over in my mouth and lips. My lips grew two times their normal size that day.

I doubt they would be using botox as an anasthetic mate, if your dentist is is giving you botox instead of anasthetic then you should probrably think about having him sacked.
Quote from 5haz :I doubt they would be using botox as an anasthetic mate, if your dentist is is giving you botox instead of anasthetic then you should probrably think about having him sacked.

Yeah but at least you'll get a face free of wrinkles and zip-marks ....after you go trough intense, dentist provoked pain.
I feel funny!

i went to the dentist...
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG