The online racing simulator
Damn it Tristan sneaking round with the camera

Quote from tristancliffe :
And, finally, Mark - How can one man spend so much of the day smiling. Aren't you ever grumpy? If there was an award for most obviously happy person you'd clearly win it!!!

His work day involves giggling for 9 hours!
Quote from Bob Smith :

At what point did Damian leave, I don't remember him saying goodbye?

I had to leave pretty sharpish after the event ended, but went to the bog after the prize giving and official goodbyes from the centre... And by the time I came out you'd all departed! I guessed for the pub, but since my drive out was in the opposite direction I figured I'd just have to say thanks to you all here. A convivial lot, every one of you. (except whoever it was that punted me from behind in the final race - kept me down in sixth place overall, that did...)

Thanks Tristan for winning us a great day out! Very enjoyable.
Yeah good to see you again mate

Been to 3 events now and really nice to see some of the same faces, makes each event even more pleasant than the last
Had a brilliant time and it was great to meet everyone. thanks to Tristan for organising the event (I was smiling btw because I was happy to be with you guys again and met some new LFS'ers, I love going to these events as it's always nice to actually meet some of the people you race online for real :tilt
Sorry we left so promptly Damian, but we clearly didn't notice you missing.

So where are the rest of the photos, and all this video footage?
I wanna see some footage
Hey, I'm just compiling a list of who actually attended, and I don't know Paul Matthews username?
Quote from Bob Smith :Hey, I'm just compiling a list of who actually attended, and I don't know Paul Matthews username?

[SR] Pablo (he has actually got the tag in his username)
Quote from Becky Rose :cute slim short-blonde-haired guy with glasses. Very sweet. Didn't buy me a drink.

Next time darlin'. Next time. I promise.
most of the video footage is useless (too dark inside the race centre to be of any use )
However, I do have a great crash and the panned line up outside the centre . Will post a link as soon as I edit all the useless stuff out first.

Will keep you posted
I would like to clarify something I stated in the pub after the event.

For people that know the question asked I did over 120 on hanger strait, not 130. I did over 135 in the Charger SRT8 on the backstrait at Road America.
Oh right

Are there any more pictures of this event?
I see me! :hide:

Hahah Tristan and Chris R..
LOL I just noticed Bob licking Tristan.. new found love.. *cue awws*
The line-up .... :sadbanana

Good times though.
I have a funny feeling that The Crash was me - if it was by any chance right at the beginning of the event, and the driver in question did several 'moves' to try and avoid it. I had a crash identical to that in the first session, on Pod 1.

Sorry Chris... Just couldn't resist the fingers
"Do your face" hehe who said that?
That was me again
Haha you cheeky bugger!
Wait ... wtf! I just watched the line-up for a second time...

Edit: Beaten by s14 0:09 Bob Smith and Tristan ... Something you're not telling us ?

I expect to hear Tristan is carrying Bob Smith's love child soon.
Child maybe, but love certainly not. It was rape I tell you. One small pill, and I woke up at home several hours later with a desire to eat coal.
It was a damn fine breakfast too.
Quote from tristancliffe :Child maybe, but love certainly not. It was rape I tell you. One small pill, and I woke up at home several hours later with a desire to eat coal.

Lies! The smile on your face after he licked you in that video gives it all away.

Race Center Event - Post Event Discussion
(83 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG