The online racing simulator
Sistema Bnchmark
(4 posts, started )
Sistema Bnchmark
Download LFS System Benchmark version 05.11.2008, CFG.txt when copied to my LFS and he said running down my monitor saying it was not the correct frequency, had lowered other versions and everything went well, it gave me this message, is that in Brazil the normal frequency is 60 Hz, how do I change this in CFG.txt because I can not be changing the monitor all the time you play. Can you help me where I should change to a configuration compatible with 60 Hz in CFG.txt, repeat the previous era that Blackwood did not have this problem. Because my Ingles.
Quote from pjuniorbra :Download LFS System Benchmark version 05.11.2008, CFG.txt when copied to my LFS and he said running down my monitor saying it was not the correct frequency, had lowered other versions and everything went well, it gave me this message, is that in Brazil the normal frequency is 60 Hz, how do I change this in CFG.txt because I can not be changing the monitor all the time you play. Can you help me where I should change to a configuration compatible with 60 Hz in CFG.txt, repeat the previous era that Blackwood did not have this problem. Because my Ingles.

Eh what?
#3 - Jakg
It should already be 60 Hz...
#4 - amp88
Quote from pjuniorbra : Can you help me where I should change to a configuration compatible with 60 Hz in CFG.txt.

Find a line which starts off with "Screen Info". Copy this line and let us know what it is please. Try FreeTranslation to translate your posts.

Ache uma linha que começa com "Tela Info". Copie esta linha e deixe-nos saber o que é por favor. Tente FreeTranslation de traduzir seus postes.

Sistema Bnchmark
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG