The online racing simulator
My inital impressions of the Driving Force GT
Hey everyone,
I'm currently reviewing the Driving Force GT for my web site after owning the G25 since christmas and i'm really suprised how well it feels, i'd have to say I prefer the wheel over the G25. There is just something about the G25 that doesn't feel quite right.

I'll take some measurements but i'm pretty sure the Driving Force Gt wheel is larger.

If only the DFGT came with the clutch and gears.

Any comments on the topic?
#2 - DeKo
i have to say, even though its nothing to do with the force GT, i kinda still prefer the actual wheel of the DFP. if i could put just the wheel onto the G25, and get the benefit of the faster motors and better FFB and that, it would be great.
Can you horn in LFS with that "GT" horn?

I'm buying this wheel as soon as it comes here, i'm hoping the pedals are a little better and durable then DFP and Momo's...
Quote from Boris Lozac :Can you horn in LFS with that "GT" horn?

Drivers don't support it yet...well...they're not at all released for DFGT, you'll have to use the DFP ones.

I hope one day the DFGT will be properly supported with its own drivers. Anyway, it's a very very nice wheel, it's my first one, so I can't compare it, but I really like it.
I have both DFP and DFGT and the first time i rolled out of the pitbox with my DFGT.
I was totaly blown away with how good it felt it wasn't even anywhere near what I expected it was so much more.

I like the way it feels and the way the force feedback feels dunno about the long teram but the wheel does seem a bit flimsy IMO.
but that wil come later or I hope it wont.
Just a shame the peddals satyed the same but for the wheel itself its not even anything like the DFP its on another planet thats how good it is
From what I read off Logitechs Game profiler page the latest version supports the driving force GT
I purchased the DFGT recently and I like it very much. Bought it on sale for $107 at Best Buy. Logitech recently released the PC driver for the DFGT (as explained in other threads) so all the buttons work perfectly.
I noticed that too, The latest Game profiler software comes up with the driving force gt,
Its still a favourite of mine next toe the G25

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG