The online racing simulator
Host Troubles
(5 posts, started )
Host Troubles
Hi, I'm trying to get a Host working so me and a few mates can race together, only problem is anytime they try and connect it times out, this is not on a dedi server and is just on my pc, but i have port forwarded, tried turning off both mine and their firewalls, and im just stuck now, any help?

Thanks
First of all, are you able to ping other computer, and if other computer are able to ping your computer..

Which firewall did you turn off, Windows Firewall or Another Firewall Software such Zonalarm or Mcafee !!
else
try disabling Windows Firewall, it block all incoming connection, so if it's enabled, nobody can reach or ping your computer !!!

try that and write your result !!
Probably the same problem I have. No matter what I do I can't host a server on any internet game, even with the ports forwarded. It's probably another security measure somewhere. Try using an empty server that has the combo you want (probably one somewhere) or consider buying one for ~£5 a month
Did you have the problem again ???
Is your IP whitelisted? That could be the problem. If not, open up all your ports/shut down all firewalls, and that fails, i really don't know.

GL!

Host Troubles
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG