The online racing simulator
logitech driving force wheel problem
i have the logitech driving force wheel (the blue one for ps2 thts like $20) and it worked for about a year but now only right turns work
when you turn left you have to turn all thte way before it turns at all and it suddenly turns full force back
also even when it's plugged in to the usb and power LFS doesn't see it at all (it did before tho)

has anyone experienced similar problems or am i the only one who bought the cheap crappy wheel
Just guessing that it's broken now, as it's probably quite old, battered and abused. I had one (I think it was red, it was exactly the same except for FF. It didn't really last that well. :shrug)

I'd suggest moving onto one of the "big boy wheels" such as a DFP, DFGT or even a G25 if you can afford it. If you're looking for something a bit cheaper then there's nothing wrong with a Momo.
yea im saving up for a g25
but my driving force was only like a year old and i didn't eden do any crazy stuff with it.
im probably gonna get a g25 and make a cockpit like people do with the dashboards from real cars...
i know some one who has an old oldsmobile cutlass-sierra theyre gonna get rid of and it'll be interesting with the old dash with a g25
i doubt anyone's done that before
#4 - G!NhO
cool idea, and also make sure you will buy S2

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG