The online racing simulator
Alexander Michael Bryant
(20 posts, started )
Alexander Michael Bryant
Welcome him to the world,

Born January 28th 2009 at 11:19pm

Congrats, I like the avatar picture haha.
#3 - BAMBO
Congratulations, may he live for many years to come and that all his wishes will come true!
Welcome! Have fun, play lots of LFS, don't do what the guys in my avatar did! Hope you have the nicest life humanly and inhumanly possible
Quote from Timdpr :Welcome! Have fun, play lots of LFS, don't do what the guys in my avatar did! Hope you have the nicest life humanly and inhumanly possible

Lol thank you, he's the next minivan.
congrats and best wishes to you and your family! now you have an excuse to buy a snd PC and wheel
#7 - G!NhO
Congrats, but your avatar isnt him right?
Congrats indeed

Can you smmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeellll what the Rock is cooking?

Congratulations
Proud Dad - Check!

Awesome, Congrats
Grats on Baby. I plan to adopt at the age of 3 or 4 because being up at 3am to a baby screaming because it's crapped its pants isn't my idea of fun!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Grats on Baby. I plan to adopt at the age of 3 or 4 because being up at 3am to a baby screaming because it's crapped its pants isn't my idea of fun!

You'll do it for love when the time comes mate
No my avatar isn't him lol.
Grats
Really cute baby.
Mini-mini van!

Congratulations and salutations from the UK.
Minivan got so obsessed with babies.

Anyway, congrats. I hope he will be faster than his dad.
Grats mate... That we may all see him on the tracks when he's old enough to reach the pedals, and that we may see him become a champion in whatever career he wishes to pursue.
#18 - 5haz
Awwww, fantastic mate

I'm expecting mine in June

The pic of him in your avatar, is it me or does he look like the O RLY baby?

Don't let Alex see this! Typical /b/ idiocy...but you just can't help a s******...

EDIT: Looool! Ironic! Let's see if you can guess the word.
Attached images
lol..jpg

Alexander Michael Bryant
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG