The online racing simulator
Ferrari's number dillemma
(31 posts, started )
Quote from BenjiMC :constructors... which you'll find is 98

I didn't wiki though, it was of the top of my head. Most of the time the driver who wins the WDC normally carries the team to MC anyway.
Quote from samjh :Defending WDC gets #1, current teammate gets #2. The remaining teams are given numbers in accordance with their Constructor's Championship standings from the previous season. What number each driver gets is up to the teams, whether by the Driver's Championship standings or in the order of registration with the FIA.

It would seem courteous for Ferrari to give Massa #3 and Raikko #4, but it needn't be that way. If Ferrari thinks Raikko is the more important driver, or the registration paperwork for Raikko's happen to be on top of Massa's, then Raikko gets #3.

On the topic of car numbers, I wish the numbers are painted more visibly on the cars. You can't see them these days.

Addition to that

The number 0 is used (e.g. Hill in 93/94) if the previous WDC retires. Although, would they still use this, or not?

And yep, I'd push for a rule that has high contrast/visibility numbers personally
Quote from DieKolkrabe :The number 0 is used (e.g. Hill in 93/94) if the previous WDC retires. Although, would they still use this, or not?

And yep, I'd push for a rule that has high contrast/visibility numbers personally

Interesting note about the number 0. Thanks.

Another thing: there is no number 13... bad luck.
Quote from samjh :Interesting note about the number 0. Thanks.

Another thing: there is no number 13... bad luck.

can someone use if he want?
Quote from scania :can someone use if he want?

It's not given to anyone so I'd presume no.

Ferrari's number dillemma
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG