The online racing simulator
Yeah, it was on Watchdog (Citylink in general), not delivering packages and stuff. Meh.
Yeah, but they're EXPENSIVE, and (from what I've read) their owner has a habit of getting drunk, going on their public forums and spouting massively rascist s**t.
Sigh, not that old bollox again.
Meh. This is not the thread anyway.

This is a happy thread.
Woo! Stuff has started arriving!

Got the main components now, just waiting for the case, thr watercooling components and the fan controller.

I was going to start assembling stuff just on a tabletop to check if everything works, but because I bought an OEM CPU, I've got no heatsink for it
Quote from Crashgate3 :but because I bought an OEM CPU, I've got no heatsink for it

My advice is get that CPU returned for a retail one, you lose alot of warranty with OEM. And i bet you only saved a few quid ?

Appart from that damn nice build
And it's all here now

The hose and barbs are a LOT bigger than I expected. Shouldn't cause any problems though.

ooohhh.... (yes my camera is appalling)
Me wants.
Very nice, good luck building the lot. (if you haven't already).
#35 - Juls
If this is your new system, I bet your old system is 10 times better than mine. Do you sell it?
You are what we call a show-off.
I'm going to sell the CPU, graphics card and RAM from the old one. They'll go on Ebay once I'm finished.
keep me posted how much they fetched
Economic crisis FTW.
That is like me, happy boy unpacking everything

Have fun crashgate. Great comp.
Omg, list looks huge.
that computer will be huge

but very nice
CPU waterblock's in place:

Ohhh aren't you a special git blah blah blah pc :talktohan

God, this is going to be such a lush rig.
It wont be any faster than my PII. So dont be that happy Crash
#46 - Jakg
Swap ya?
First few pics of the case:

Apparently the red is a lot deeper than that, it's the sunlight making it look orangey.

Sweet rig. But 5 120 mm fans? I guess that a sufficient airflow, are two of those bolted on the radiator?
One in the front, one in the back, three on the radiator. Looking at the case, I'll probably buy another, as it needs two on the back. I might just cover the hole with mesh though.
Ah, yes, somehow didn't realise it had place for three fans. Makes more sense now. Don't know what is the purpose of that fan controller, as those fans should be rather quiet already, but I guess it's there for the coolness factor as you haven't really heard of reasonable budget anyway.

Is the purpose of water cooling just cooling or is it for silence like the fans?
If the latter, you could think water cooling your GPU. Now then you'd have an awesome rig.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG