What was your first racing game?
(76 posts, started )
#53 - Nobo
Anyone played this?
Played this for days.

Test Drive
Lotus
Stunts

were some of my first games too. Dont know which one i had first.
-
(tikshow) DELETED by tikshow
My first racing game was Test Drive on Ps1. Best racing game EVAR back then.
my first game ever would be Cruisin World, and my first game at home would be Street Rod 2
F1 Fia World Championship, a.k.a F1 1995 on PSX, also first formula game on its series i think. Damn that game was and still is good
umm i've had over 600 - 650 games so i cant really remember. (Not joking)

But i can tell you my last game, it's Left 4 Dead

Edit: didn't really read the tittle, My first RACING game is F1 2000 for Ps1
this is off the topic, but my favorite game that is similar to the Tony Hawk games would be Dave Mirra's Freestyle BMX, and Dave Mirra's Freestyle BMX 2. Man, those were awesome games! I wish I still had them! I would always get someone that rode an S&M.
Mario Kart for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System, or, as sim, Grand Prix 2 -> Grand Prix 3 -> Grand Tourismo -> Grand Tourismo 3 -> Grand Prix 4 -> Grand Tourismo 4 -> LFS + rFactor - or something like that
Sega Touring Cars was also a legendary classic. Damn those 155 Alfa's looked HOT even in GAME.
my first serious sim racing addiction was 'Papyrus Indy Car Racing' 1993

(...you had to have 8MB of RAM to play it with road textures. :nod

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racing_simulator

btw, anyone, what's become of that hilarious thread that got wiped away?
or is there an official mod justification for deleting it?
gran turismo 2 on a PS1! i actually still play it :O
Quote from anbiddulph :gran turismo 2 on a PS1! i actually still play it :O

And so you should - It's a quality game..
First racing game I ever played was Need For Speed Hot Pursuit in 1999. Back then I was something like 6 or 7 years old and since that game I got hooked. Now when I'm not driving my real car I race on my PC and PS3 or I'm building 1:16s.
Quote from anbiddulph :gran turismo 2 on a PS1! i actually still play it :O

Me and my brother worked together for weeks trying to complete that game. We were almost 100% complete, but there was one car that we had to buy to enter one more race. And we couldn't find the car. We were quite upset, to say the least.
1984 - REVS, a Formula 3 simulator that debuted on the BBC Micro platform in 1984. Unbelievably this was written in less than 32kb and was as smooth as silk. Happy memories
i think it was either rad racer for the Nintendo or pole position for the Atari (2600?).
There's a thread on this subject already. Link.
Internet trolling fail, Erik...

This is for the first racing game, the other thread is your complete history!
My first driving game was a Pub Style full game that we got for our play room called Midway's 280 ZZZAP. Brilliant fun!
My first ever racing game was Porsche Challenge, I got it for my 4th birthday or so, with a PSone. Pure arcade, but fun though, I spent hours on it.
Grand Prix @ Amiga
but it didn't twitch like that

As far as i can remember I played it back 1998, few years after the war passed on territory of Ex-Yugoslavia and Bosnia and Herzegovina got little bit better and my family bought computer, again. Few years after that I got Pentium 3 and played NFS4 :X, didn't know about GPL, internet wasn't so popular, hehe

What was your first racing game?
(76 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG