The online racing simulator
IGTC Promo 2009
(31 posts, started )
Quote from Darkone55 :It's nice. But this many crashes and mistakes and it says "120 of the worlds best driver", seems a bit contradicting? And since it's a promo, it should promote the racing, right? :P

Considering there is only about 7.5 seconds of crashing, not really... Also, after every crash it always shows the field racing afterward, so I'm not getting that impression from just 3 scenes.
I really like the video as usal mate.
But i was wondering if it were possible to make the igtc logo more dynamic? Like rather then a picture u know make it see through or 3d i dont just something diffrent?
The ending is just a bit of a let down for me
I love to see it in high quality.

Of course, 5 stars.

A good video as usual.
Quote from AstroBoy :I really like the video as usal mate.
But i was wondering if it were possible to make the igtc logo more dynamic? Like rather then a picture u know make it see through or 3d i dont just something diffrent?
The ending is just a bit of a let down for me

I've been thinking about getting a little more into effecting the images in videos. I really wish Vegas had a dynamic text editor, but it just doesn't do what I want.

You guys have any suggestions for applications or plug-ins that might help this process?
Well not having much experience with these kind of programs, but some years ago I played with a trial of a program that was really easy in making nice looking 3D text and small symbols.
Have a look at the trial of ulead cool3D. http://www.ulead.com/c3ds/runme.htm
This should have changed a lot from the version I remember and I don’t really know if it’s up for the job you want it though.
All I remember is that it had a user friendly interface so you shouldn’t need much time to use it properly.

Ah and nice job as always for the video
Quote from kaynd :Well not having much experience with these kind of programs, but some years ago I played with a trial of a program that was really easy in making nice looking 3D text and small symbols.
Have a look at the trial of ulead cool3D. http://www.ulead.com/c3ds/runme.htm

I think I used this a few years ago as well... It does some nice text renders, I just hope it will do scenes. Thanks for the post.

IGTC Promo 2009
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG