The online racing simulator
Prototype Aerodynamic studies?
(4 posts, started )
I've got a research methods class this semester in which we have to do a research report (only 7-15 pages I hear) and we can choose our own topic. Naturally, I have chosen to focus on aerodynamics (or, more specifically, the recent phenomenon of prototypes flipping). In any case, I need minimum 6 academic sources for this report. I'll contact the ACO to see if I can get my hands on their investigation into this matter, but aside from that I don't know where to look. There's an article in the December issue of Racecar Engineering, but being a magazine it doesn't count as an academic source (nor does Mulsanne's Corner).

Does anyone have any ideas?
I could MSPaint you something but that's all I got.
Search with Google Scholar. May not be directly related to prototypes, but as long as the papers talk about aerodynamical concepts in racing cars, you could probably get away w/ citing them.
Quote from Speedy Pro :Search with Google Scholar. May not be directly related to prototypes, but as long as the papers talk about aerodynamical concepts in racing cars, you could probably get away w/ citing them.

Good point.

(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG