The online racing simulator
Quote from Michael Radmer :Lap 136 for GT2 (Timestamp around 6:43 to 6:45 hours)
Sector 3, Turn 16
Protest against: #14 - R. Pearson

Incident: Car #14 crashs into #42 due to a brake failure in turn 16. Lost position, seconds and small damage after hitting the walls.

Replay follows.

here is the replay
http://rapidshare.com/files/188934611/Moe_part_2.mpr.html

but it isn´t cut
lap 136
Sector 3, Turn 16
20,50.00 mins !
Quote from Michael Radmer :Lap 136 for GT2 (Timestamp around 6:43 to 6:45 hours)
Sector 3, Turn 16
Protest against: #14 - R. Pearson

Incident: Car #14 crashs into #42 due to a brake failure in turn 16. Lost position, seconds and small damage after hitting the walls.

Replay follows.

Admin verdict:

DT for #14 for unsafe overtaking. #14 went wide while braking tapping #42 and causing both cars to spin.
I don't see how it was unsafe, i was making a normal pass down the inside, just made a tiny misjudgment by about 1 inch. Just happened to get drawn into the car.
timestamp 11h 13m ~30sec

Protest against #05, divebombing on us #40...

same case as our previous protest, same place...
Can you provide us with a replay, please?
Quote from r4ptor :Can you provide us with a replay, please?

yeah in 1h + uploading time...
Quote from Dragonmen :timestamp 11h 13m ~30sec

Sorry for that incident, I was entirely at fault, I was in two minds. Unfortunately, I locked up and just caught your rear end.

Sorry.
Quote from Dragonmen :timestamp 11h 13m ~30sec

This was a clear divebomb by #05. McEvoy missed his braking point and plowed into the side of the unsuspecting #40, not doing much to avoid the collision. Though this didn't result in much of a loss of time for #40, it was nevertheless a negligent move and comes on the heels of a somewhat generous warning for the #05's start conduct. Therefore the #05 is awarded a DT for avoidable contact.
Protest from #14 against #06spdo gt1...on lap 450 just after sector 1 slow left hander...they divebombed into us and we lost 5s lead to n1racing, while spdo gt1 wasn't battling really for position!

Replay when the driver is done with his stints
Quote from Cawwa :Protest from #14 against #06spdo gt1...on lap 450 just after sector 1 slow left hander...they divebombed into us and we lost 5s lead to n1racing, while spdo gt1 wasn't battling really for position!

replay here

start at 54 minutes.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6ujssh
Quote from Rikje :replay here

Where?

ah, edited, nvmd
Quote from Cawwa :Protest from #14 against #06spdo gt1...on lap 450 just after sector 1 slow left hander...they divebombed into us and we lost 5s lead to n1racing, while spdo gt1 wasn't battling really for position!

We've reviewed this incident and decided to apply a DT penalty to #06 for causing an avoidable incident.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG