The online racing simulator
24 Hours of Aston Grand Prix: Protests
State your protest here:

Include the following in your protest
• The correct lap,
• The cars (/teams) involved
• The lap/sector/time
• And a short description from your point of view.

Include a replay with at least 10s before and 10s after the event for which you protest (link). Additionally a movie of the incident may be useful as well, but protests have to include a replay.

Free sites to upload movies are: http://www.mediafire.com
http://www.rapidshare.com

Trackmap:
Attached images
AS5.png
Will there be a track map in here?
OMG there we go...

protest from #40 against #38.

Lap 2 (start), sector 1, pushed us very hard, we have damage and we lost multiple positions...
more to say after I watch mpr...
• Lap 01
• Team Inferno #16 => My3id #05
• Lap 01 / Sector 01 / Right after the finish line, at the Bridge on the Start-Finish Straight
• My3id hits the grass, comes back to the tarmac, continues and then after some seconds pulls in our car, sends us on the grass.

(no replay yet available, will be posted after stint ended)
Quote from Dragonmen :OMG there we go...

protest from #40 against #38.

Lap 2 (start), sector 1, pushed us very hard, we have damage and we lost multiple positions...
more to say after I watch mpr...

After review, this is a racing incident in which neither driver left the other enough room. In the future, both teams are asked to be a little more considerate and predictable with their lines.
-
(Dragonmen) DELETED by Dragonmen
Quote from baSh0r :• Lap 01
• Team Inferno #16 => My3id #05
• Lap 01 / Sector 01 / Right after the finish line, at the Bridge on the Start-Finish Straight
• My3id hits the grass, comes back to the tarmac, continues and then after some seconds pulls in our car, sends us on the grass.

(no replay yet available, will be posted after stint ended)

#05 is at fault here, but since little damage was done and it doesn't look overly malicious (just a lack of awareness), we will give a formal warning to My3id, which means that we will look especially closely at future incidents.

No penalty.
After watching the mpr:
Mr. Lovett was just a little bit wide of the racing line there, we touched...
I see that he was doing what he could not to push us as it looked at first. But with that speed we were on, after touching, there was not much more both drivers could do to escape what happened.

We would like to cancel our protest.

We always had good racing with SR, let stay it that way...

EDIT:
nevermind... DWB was qucik
#8 - Mali
Lap 18

protest #9 against one of Gt2 maybe #42

lap 18/ sector 1 on the start- finish straight after bridge

more info and replay after second stint
Lap 12
#5 (my3id) and #3 (f1rst)
~31 min 50sec

F1RST nudges our car during turn exit resulting our driver to lose control and spin.

Replay
protest #37 against #35

lap 34: in T8 car 35 did not left enough space

Replay
you need to supply a replay of the incident, and you need to have someone on the irc in #moe @ gamesurge with your team tag.
replay promptly
Quote from r4ptor :Lap 12
#5 (my3id) and #3 (f1rst)
~31 min 50sec

F1RST nudges our car during turn exit resulting our driver to lose control and spin.

Replay

dt for #03 for avoidable contact with another car (#05) and spinning him off the track
Quote from Mali :Lap 18

protest #9 against one of Gt2 maybe #42

lap 18/ sector 1 on the start- finish straight after bridge

more info and replay after second stint

42 - F. Kirchhofer and me in lap 18, time: 47:52:00...

Replay.
Quote from nesrulz :42 - F. Kirchhofer and me in lap 18, time: 47:52:00...

Replay.

Sorry, I saw you going left and then you disappeared (lag). I assumed you want to pass me left so I gave you room, but obviously that wasn´t the case. When you reappeared we already have touched.

Replay
Quote from nesrulz :42 - F. Kirchhofer and me in lap 18, time: 47:52:00...

Replay.

After close investigation, it does appear that most of the blame for this incident can be placed on lag. Therefore it is a racing incident.

No penalty.
Quote from seldon :protest #37 against #35

lap 34: in T8 car 35 did not left enough space

Replay

After reviewing the protest: It#s a normal racing incident. Both drivers didn't give enough room to each other held on when they probably could have backed up.

No penalty given, normal racing incident.
#18 - CSF
• 110 (GT2) (incl pace)
• #38 and #39
Sector 1 just before the hairpin
• Conquest have been trying to unlap themselves, so into the hairpin before the chicane, but outbraked themselves so Jason went back past. Conquest again got a run on us before the hairpins, but came up track and spun them both off track. Not cool at all. Replay to follow when Jason finishes up. (or if anyone has before, since Jason will be in car for... 2 1/2 hours. )
Quote from CSF :• 110 (GT2) (incl pace)
• #38 and #39
Sector 1 just before the hairpin
• Conquest have been trying to unlap themselves, so into the hairpin before the chicane, but outbraked themselves so Jason went back past. Conquest again got a run on us before the hairpins, but came up track and spun them both off track. Not cool at all. Replay to follow when Jason finishes up. (or if anyone has before, since Jason will be in car for... 2 1/2 hours. )

Both drivers only show very little respect for each other which caused the incident.
Both Teams receive a final warning to drive with more respect, no penalty given.
Lap 114 for GT1 (our lap 30 after our discon.) timestamp: 5h 04min 38sec
Sector 1, hairpin
Protest against #02

as reported by driver:
#02 trying to pass #01 under draft but outbrakes himself and hits us, #40, spinning us...

mpr uploading... 40MB...

EDIT: timestamp added
Quote from Dragonmen :Lap 114 for GT1 (our lap 30 after our discon.) timestamp: 5h 04min 38sec
Sector 1, hairpin
Protest against #02

as reported by driver:
#02 trying to pass #01 under draft but outbrakes himself and hits us, #40, spinning us...

mpr uploading... 40MB...

EDIT: timestamp added

#02 tries to pass #40 in an impossible situation. He dive-bombs into the corner resulting in a contact between #40 and #02.

Drive through penalty for an avoidable contact while overlapping.
Lap 136 for GT2 (Timestamp around 6:43 to 6:45 hours)
Sector 3, Turn 16
Protest against: #14 - R. Pearson

Incident: Car #14 crashs into #42 due to a brake failure in turn 16. Lost position, seconds and small damage after hitting the walls.

Replay follows.
Yes, sorry about that, we were 3 wide, i was on the other side of the track, i glanced over to the metre board and i touched him and after that physics just dragged me towards him, need another look though.
Quote from Florian Kirchhofer :Sorry, I saw you going left and then you disappeared (lag). I assumed you want to pass me left so I gave you room, but obviously that wasn´t the case. When you reappeared we already have touched.

Replay

Yeah, damn LAG.

NP.

RGDS
Quote from Michael Radmer :Lap 136 for GT2 (Timestamp around 6:43 to 6:45 hours)
Sector 3, Turn 16
Protest against: #14 - R. Pearson

Incident: Car #14 crashs into #42 due to a brake failure in turn 16. Lost position, seconds and small damage after hitting the walls.

Replay follows.

Acknowledged, awaiting replay for review purposes.
-
(pearcy_2k7) DELETED by pearcy_2k7

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG