The online racing simulator
Speed Booster?
(34 posts, started )
Quote from samyip :Press F3 a couple time in replay....they move like rockets

Thanks! I made a new PB!
#27 - RS1T
There is a 'nos' mod, but it is highly illegal and will get you banned from LFS

LFStweak is the 'legal' version, but that is only open to S2 players
Quote from Stew2000 :Speaking sensibly... the only car you would get with a boost control (if the devs find some license agreement) for LFS is the Palmer Audi: http://www.formula-palmer-audi.com/car.aspx
Unless you can think of something else that has a boost feature.

New F1 cars will have maximum 80bhp 5.6 seconds per lap boost button activated (depending on how much electricity KERS (Kinetic Energy Recovery System) produces). Another Max Mosley's "fine" idea
Quote from siklosi :New F1 cars will have maximum 80bhp 5.6 seconds per lap boost button activated (depending on how much electricity KERS (Kinetic Energy Recovery System) produces). Another Max Mosley's "fine" idea

Fine idea. Along with the nazi sex orgy. I wonder how much stored energy was gained from his red slashed butt. Did it give him more "power" ? One is curious about these things.
-
(Cash_FLow) DELETED by Cash_FLow
Quote from zeugnimod :I heard it's called pedal. You have to pull it down with your foot.

I push down, it's allot more effective than pulling it!
Quote from Dominitry :I push down, it's allot more effective than pulling it!

Good idea, maybe I shouldn't crawl under the table and pull the pedal every time. I already wondered why I hit a wall every time I get back up again.
Press ALT+F4 and you will have the brake as boost
#33 - T.J.
If you change the filename of lfs.exe to exe.lfs then the game will be reversed and you gain a major boost when using the handbrake.
#34 - RS1T
Quote from T.J. :If you change the filename of lfs.exe to exe.lfs then the game will be reversed and you gain a major boost when using the handbrake.

An unnecesary bump, don't you think?

close this please

Speed Booster?
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG