The online racing simulator
Would you go to the Inaugration?
(70 posts, started )
Quote from Becky Rose :I know one thing about Obama's economic policies, and that's that I don't know anything about them. However I can guarantee, on the grounds that he is a politician, that whatever he said he was going to do is not what he will do and therefore no demonstrateable policy is yet to be defined and 'followed'.

I do think that he cant do worse than the other lot though, considering they caused this mess...

Well he WILL follow his economic policies, but they won't have the effect he say they will. It will only make it worse
#53 - th84
Quote from runeman :And I quote.

"Quote from the mouth of Sen. Obama himself from Sundays Meet the
Press:

:doh:

Do you believe anything you recieve by email? If so, can I get your email address?

Try a little fact checking before you post things that have been proven to be bullshit. The man wasnt even a guest of the show that day. I swear, some people will believe anything.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/stance.asp
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :No. Obama isn't just going to be the first black president, but I bet he will be the first black president impeached. This guys isn't going to help us, but rather make more wars, and make more rumors of wars. So, if I had the opportunity, I think this would be a great time to move to Europe or Japan.

Japan LOL you just want to be JDM tyte. Barack Obama is probably going to be the best thing thats happened to your country, though I suppose the economy doesn't really effect people like you yet.
He maid alot of claims and im not willing to belive him unless I se the claims beigh made treu.

If that doenst happend i'l uist cal Obama another president that didnt do a single good thing andf only made bad decisions simple at that.
I want to se action and not bold words
Quote from Intrepid :Well he WILL follow his economic policies, but they won't have the effect he say they will. It will only make it worse

So, what would you do better than him then?
Quote from runeman :And I quote.

"Quote from the mouth of Sen. Obama himself from Sundays Meet the
Press:

"As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as
taking sides, Obama said. 'There are a lot of people in the world to
whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem
itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in
air and all. It should be swapped for something less parochial and
less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like To Teach the World To
Sing.' If that were our anthem, then I might salute it.'We should
consider to reinvent our National Anthem as well as to redesign our
Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love. It's my intention, if
elected, to disarm America to the level of acceptance to our Middle
East Brethren. If we as a Nation of warring people, should conduct
ourselves as the nations of Islam, whereas peace prevails. Perhaps a
state or period of mutual concord between our governments. When I
become President, I will seek a pact or agreement to end hostilities
between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity, and a
freedom from disquieting oppressive thoughts. We as a Nation have
placed upon the nations of Islam an unfair injustice. My wife
disrespects the Flag for many personal reasons. Together she and I
have attended several flag burning ceremonies in the past, many years
ago. I will use my power to bring CHANGE to this Nation, and offer the
people a new path of hope. My wife and I look forward to becoming our
Country's First Family. Indeed, CHANGE is about to overwhelm the
United States of America." unquote."

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/stance.asp

edit: o hai th84
#58 - th84
Quote from DeadWolfBones :edit: o hai th84

Beaten by a pot smokin burnout who probably thought 15 times in this thread to post that but completely forgot what he wanted to do after hitting the reply button....

Quote from der butz :Maaan, gripdriver...
You seem to be just a brainless redneck who believes in what some drunk bloke in the gutter had told him. You don't give a new man a chance, you think that the words "liberal" and "democracy" stand for communism and ni***rs bombing up your hick town.
I've got to know some Americans here in the forum, and most of them were right in defending their national pride when everyone went on about bush's own country of bombing, torture and theft. Now you Americans have a chance to be a proud member of the country that wants to fix things again, and still you (I mean grip, not all the Amis) mock around, as if things could get worse for your country...

no greetz

no butz

I agree with you there....Grip Driver, I disliked Obama and didn't agree with alot of his ideas(yes, I am a Republican). But he hasn't had me worried lately, and he REALLY impressed me at his inauguration. Before the inauguration, I(just like many others) joked around about some crazy redneck with a gun(you can understand the rest)just being oblivious to whether he would get assassinated or not. But when I was watching, something in me changed and I was hoping he wouldn't get shot(I'm guessing it's just memories of seeing videos of JFK getting shot, it gives me chills), it just sounded unthinkable when I really thought about it. Specially when he got out of the limo and started walking. I just really want to see how he handles the presidency and the nation. Anyways, whether you like him or not, he is the president, and we have to respect that. I hope he does a good job (because frankly, we are affected by that) and you gotta remember, you should be more worried about congress than the president(not that he isn't a major figure in our government).
obama FTW and to answer the first post NO!
-
(runeman) DELETED by runeman
Quote from Becky Rose :You know when somebody tries to sell you London Bridge, you know it's not Tower Bridge right ?

The trick of a good lie is to make it 90% the truth. Obama worshipping Islam and burning the American flag is too far fetched. Now you might believe it, which would indeed place you on the Christian Right, or you might have thought it was funny, which would place you somewhere between odd and from Bavaria.

You know whats even funnier? You took it the wrong way... a mistake on my half.... I think obama is going to be an ok president. But this is what he had to go through... He somehow still won. It shows alot of character in him.

Sorry I was tired last night, I forgot to add something to that post, for obvious reasons like this. But it is kind of sad how some people react so quickly, so I think a short simple lecture would have been enough.

Goes to show some people, are big time forum trolls. Somebody makes a mistake, and there all over it.
The only thing people (aside from shotty) did was point out that the chain email was bogus.
Quote from th84 ::doh:

Do you believe anything you recieve by email? If so, can I get your email address?

Yeah, I could use a spare thousand dollars to release the Great Prince Feliz Navidad's of Nigeria's funds.
Sod that.

I actually object to how much media time we give it all over here. This is the UK, important as the US is in world economics I don't think that justifies giving their election the same coverage as our own or their inauguration speech the same coverage as the queens speech for example. Report it sure, but we shouldn't have to "live" it.

Pisses me right off
#67 - th84
Quote from mrodgers :Beaten by a pot smokin burnout who probably thought 15 times in this thread to post that but completely forgot what he wanted to do after hitting the reply button....

LOL! I really hate you.
i went to the inauguration. it was cold. then i went home. Thats pretty much it.

It was cool seeing the Messiah become President of the World though. Is that a promotion or a demotion?
#70 - 5haz
I think I'll wait about 3 years before I make a judgement on Obama.

Would you go to the Inaugration?
(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG