The online racing simulator
join2lfs
(19 posts, started )
join2lfs
has anyone developed join2lfs for vista yet, when i try to install it i get "could not register url link"
:google:
Quote from [DaEmOn] ::google:

That is the most useless response I've seen in a while...

Anyway, I can't fix your problem but I know that "Browse4speed" works with Vista. I gather they do similar things, so maybe that's an option for you.
Run the join2lfs install by administrator. That will help, and works fine here on Vista.
#5 - Bean0
BrowseForSpeed has been broken since patch Z came out
Quote from Gills4life :Googling will most likely send him right back to this forum.

But that's not the point.

Sometimes, the best way to find out infomation is to find out for yourself, you can often find much more than just what you're looking for.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :But that's not the point.

Sometimes, the best way to find out infomation is to find out for yourself, you can often find much more than just what you're looking for.

Forgive me.

The point I was trying to make was, googling, and trying to find the information yourself, will probably send you straight back to this forum in this case. And why not use an active community to your advantage and ask for help? No need to just say, Google it. That is far from helpful.

Unfortunately I do not know the answers to this members question but I am sure that someone on this forum does.
Thats what i thought... If there's a forum that can help, why not ask here? (since it's the official LFS forum...)

As said before, I could run Join2lfs on my dad's laptop having administrator privileges without a problem. For now.
Try right clicking and 'Run as administrator.'
Quote from Mp3 Astra :That is the most useless response I've seen in a while...

You must not read a whole lot on this forum then

By the way, why hasn't BFS been updated for patch Z yet? I loved it, great little app.
join2lfs works just fine in Vista? :/
Quote from Mp3 Astra :That is the most useless response I've seen in a while...

Anyway, I can't fix your problem but I know that "Browse4speed" works with Vista. I gather they do similar things, so maybe that's an option for you.

+1! Just telling him to Google doesn't help ANYTHING, does it?
I use BrowseForSpeed on Z10 with Vista..

Don't know why it's broken for Patch Z but it works fine here.
Quote from N1PPER :I use BrowseForSpeed on Z10 with Vista..

Don't know why it's broken for Patch Z but it works fine here.

What version of BFS are you using then? Because I'm only getting 9 servers with no filters turned on
The latest version, but I see where I have come unstuck on my previous statement. I only use BFS to join servers my "friends" are on.

Sorry for the confusion.
Ah, gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up
Join2LFS works fine on Vista, at least for me. No idea why it wouldn't work for you :S.
Try changing the app that lfs joining links open with. They should point to your join2lfs, not LFS.

join2lfs
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG