The online racing simulator
Fantastic Pictures
(40 posts, started )
Quote from MoriX :well..

Søndag den 1. September 2002

LOL, how can anyone make a judgement from a more than THREE YEARS OLD list. I hope that Dan Jeppson read that three words on the bottom of the page.. More to come....... maybe the LFS S2 is that game which "came"....
ATM I believe that Nyborg isnt a cracker.. AFAIK 99% of people with status saying Demo racer or S1 licensed are automatically marked as crackers when posting S2 screenshots/asking on "S2" question. People, please, be so kind and dont punish everybody who come up with "unaccessible" content when you are not sure that he/her did something illegal(crack)

Nyborg, if you can, please, upload the pics again - prove you arent a cracker. You have paid for S1 and thats something what crackers doesnt usually do.....
Back to the fantastic pictures i got one a minute ago!
Quote from Cpl.Anger :Back to the fantastic pictures i got one a minute ago!

Where is it then?

I believe you forgot to turn on shadows and AA/AF. Oh, and an FO8 on an oval will rarely be a 'fantastic pic'.
Not to forget, using high compression. Probably because of Paint*

*Eeek
lol guys, read the list! i didnt know, that Battlefield 2 is 3 years old

Or WOW, or Quake 4.... And the AOE3 was released after LFS S2...

The list is up to date, and that guy is a cracker... he sucks and we schould ignore him now. he cant drive online with his version, so hes no Problem for us

Greetings!
Quote from tristancliffe :I believe you forgot to turn on shadows and AA/AF. Oh, and an FO8 on an oval will rarely be a 'fantastic pic'.

Cant i do anything right!?
Its a picture ok? Get over it
I dont care if its a fantastic one but hey who cares?
Quote from Cpl.Anger :but hey who cares?

I care. I was brought into this thread under false pretenses.

I was expecting "fantastic pictures", only to find one lame picture with an f08 on an oval. :arge:
Quote from L(Oo)ney :I care. I was brought into this thread under false pretenses.

I was expecting "fantastic pictures", only to find one lame picture with an f08 on an oval. :arge:

You know what i knew someone would pick on me again. Someones probally gonna moan at my comment in this thread but sorry to have dissapointed you all it looks better on my wallpaper at the moment.... well i thought it at the time so SORRY!
Ha, dont take it all too serious, it's not like we're offending you or anything. We're still all friendly.
Quote from Cpl.Anger :SORRY!

And so you should be.

Now come here and gimme a .
Hahaha!
See thats more like it.
Some people always take things seriously, thats my problem

I think the helmet r0x!
Bit late to join the crack posse, and I do hate to be late for a lynching; but just for the record the Boomtown event was held in Århus, not Copenhagen.Lookie here

While their games list might be dated '02, their games are most certainly not.I see BF2: SF there, and several other new games..there's nothing to suggest that lfs wouldn't be on that list if they indeed had it installed on their comps.

Righty, carry on.

Fantastic Pictures
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG