The online racing simulator
Fantastic Pictures
(40 posts, started )
nowhere near fantastic. turn shadows on, shift+f...

P.S S1 licensed with XFR...CRACKER.
Driving a cracked S2 car on a cracked S2 track and then posting it on the official forums

I bet it's the "friend's computer" or the "friend borrowed S2 license" excuse.
-
cracked? (Nyborg71) DELETED by Nyborg71
You have S2? Even though the forum (which is linked to LFSW)thinks you are S1 licenced? And you just happen to have never driven an S2 car online ever? Unless you delete all your stats after every S2 race just to be mysterious.

Face it, you've been found out. I wonder what happens to S1 people who crack? Do they get their licence banned? Do they get people sent round to beat them with a soiled nappy? Or do they get the standard forum ban for a first offence?
is it really very intelligent to rant and rave and scream 'cracker!!!!' every time someone appears to be in a potentially shady position? Makes it seem pretty easy to do, the amount of times it gets shouted about in these forums. Why not email the relevant people and get it sorted quietly...?
-
what! (Nyborg71) DELETED by Nyborg71
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Omg!
Fine blame me all u want, its not pictures from my computer so dont talk about things u know nothing about first of all.

It a few printscreen shots i took from a computer at a internetcafe, that has S2 LFS on all the computers. If thats illigal then fine by me.

Since u all got so angry with me, i removed the photos, only posted them to see what people thought about them.

Have a nice day.. (maybe next time u all shold think before you act!!!!)

Nyborg71.. ..:: eat my dust ::..
it seems pics no more...
Of course. Lots of cybercafes have S2 installed and unlocked on them. We only referred to facts - you are S1 licenced. You then claimed you were S2 licenced. Then when you were told you weren't you deleted the pictures in a last ditch attempt to save your sorry ass

Who's got a soiled nappy to beat him with? Fordie - you're on baby duty, you fancy a trip to Denmark?
Omg!!
Cant belive my own ears LOL.. but hey.. go right ahead, ill even mail em myself just to prove you wrong..

jesus chris.. !

<- Out ->
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from Blowtus :is it really very intelligent to rant and rave and scream 'cracker!!!!' every time someone appears to be in a potentially shady position? Makes it seem pretty easy to do, the amount of times it gets shouted about in these forums. Why not email the relevant people and get it sorted quietly...?

watch it, read it the wrong way and it can be very offensive (just lettin ya kno)
read anything the wrong way and it can be very offensive! point noted though...
#12 - Jakg
Quote from Nyborg71 :Fine blame me all u want, its not pictures from my computer so dont talk about things u know nothing about first of all.

It a few printscreen shots i took from a computer at a internetcafe, that has S2 LFS on all the computers. If thats illigal then fine by me.

Since u all got so angry with me, i removed the photos, only posted them to see what people thought about them.

Have a nice day.. (maybe next time u all shold think before you act!!!!)

Nyborg71.. ..:: eat my dust ::..

of course, how about you name the internet cafe?
no problem
name: Boomtown Netcafé
adress: Axeltorv 1 - 3
city: Copenhagen
Website: ? dont know if they have one couldnt seem to find it on google.

Hope it was enough. So we can get this misunderstanding out of the world, insted of all sorts of people blameing me for using pirate software.

Now.. IF i had a cracked version of S2 witch many claim, why would i be a S1 registered user when i already have all the cars and access to the demo server?

You have a nice day now

Nyborg71 -=eat my dust=-
I didn't see the screenshots you took, but if they were legit there is no reason removing them. By doing so you made some people (mis?)understood that you were a cracker.
Edit: Evidence pointing slightly more in his favour (with Orions post below), although removal of images as a sign of guilt is still against him. Anyway, disparaging remarks removed.
LoL it's the boomtown cafe... OF COURSE they have S2 on all the computers...
Boomtown was hosting LFS before they went to their own server, and in exactly that cafe, the devs had a meeting and allowed some people to test S2 for the first time

[EDIT]well, couldnt find any racers with boomtown in the name, except for the review account.... maybe he is indeed talking crap there
#17 - Jakg
i doubt it, the fact he removed the pictures seemed to ba an admission of guilt...
richard torp was there, maybe he'll fill you in.
Quote from Nyborg71 :It a few printscreen shots i took from a computer at a internetcafe, that has S2 LFS on all the computers

hm.. havent heard this one before
:munching_
Quote from (SaM) ::munching_

too much junkfood for u
BUSTED

Got carried away because of the cops and robbers server
Quote from Nyborg71 :name: Boomtown Netcafé
adress: Axeltorv 1 - 3
city: Copenhagen
Website: ? dont know if they have one couldnt seem to find it on google.

Hope it was enough. So we can get this misunderstanding out of the world, insted of all sorts of people blameing me for using pirate software.

Now.. IF i had a cracked version of S2 witch many claim, why would i be a S1 registered user when i already have all the cars and access to the demo server?

You have a nice day now

Nyborg71 -=eat my dust=-

NOOOOOOT !!!!!!
They don´t have LFS at BoomTown Copenhagen. Been there myself !!!

Eat your dust yourself - cheater !!!
My dad use to own a LAN for a side buisness. he had LFS S2 unlocked on a few pc's... all legit though lol.

So maybe insted of flaming every one because they have an s2 car or what ever... ask first flame later

Fantastic Pictures
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG