The online racing simulator
Silver.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :What's the license limit for STD on that server?

Silver and above.

It was great yesterday racing XFG/XRG at AS3
Quote from Bean0 :Silver and above.

It was great yesterday racing XFG/XRG at AS3

Wasn't that AS7? North? Uh, how some people can memorize all those track configurations and their names I don't know

Well, yesterday's racing was a bit of a reality check for me. I've never thought of myself as a fast driver - far from it - but man, I was dead last everytime. Granted, the XFG is the slowest of the bunch but even when there was a good number of XFG's on to compete with I still couldn't keep up
Quote from obsolum :Wasn't that AS7? North? Uh, how some people can memorize all those track configurations and their names I don't know

Well, yesterday's racing was a bit of a reality check for me. I've never thought of myself as a fast driver - far from it - but man, I was dead last everytime. Granted, the XFG is the slowest of the bunch but even when there was a good number of XFG's on to compete with I still couldn't keep up

We had AS3 (National) earlier on then AS7 (North) later.

Could it be that your setups are out of date ?
When the rev limits changed it threw the gearing way off for some cars.
Quote from obsolum :Well, yesterday's racing was a bit of a reality check for me. I've never thought of myself as a fast driver - far from it - but man, I was dead last everytime. Granted, the XFG is the slowest of the bunch but even when there was a good number of XFG's on to compete with I still couldn't keep up

Happened to me when I got the G25
Now I race on dMr, it feels better (for my ego at least)
Quote from Mille Sabords :Happened to me when I got the G25
Now I race on dMr, it feels better (for my ego at least)

Haha, ain't it the truth. I was actually thinking "I've been racing too much on the bloody dMr server!"

Before people start thinking that dMr are a bunch of people too slow to be accepted in other teams, I'll add that there's some really fast guys as well. It's just that there's almost always someone of equal ability with whom you can have very nice and close racing, no matter how slow (or fast) you are
Ventured on to Race 2 for the first time myself yesterday, previously it always seemed empty. Good to try some different cars and circuits, managed to get within 6s of everyone else on Aston Historic in something I'd never driven before so pleased with that. The new circuits are really just the Race 1 ones stuck together so most of the corners were at least familiar. Also hadn't realised the XFG and XRG were now available on there, must have missed an announcement. Would be great to get more racers on there though.
Quote from modelmotorracing :The new circuits are really just the Race 1 ones stuck together so most of the corners were at least familiar.

That can't be. Race 1 is a S1 server so there aren't any AS tracks for example.
Ah, I mean familiar from Race 1 and Single Seater 1. I've done all the Aston "tarmac" in an FBM for example but only as National, Cadet etc. - not all strung together like Historic.
Ah, ok. Try AS North, it's awesome.
#61 - VoiD

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG