The online racing simulator
#1 - Bean0
Race 2 Xmas Revival
Lots of posts recently(ish) about how empty Race 2 is.
Also lots of posts saying how fun TBO is.

I propose that over the festive period, when a lot of people have more spare time due to time off work/school/prison/whatever we make a collective effort to bring back the good old times and get some action on Race 2.

I probably won't be on there tonight or tomorrow due to the Road Sport Cup, but after that I will make an extended effort to use Race 2 more than I have been doing.

Who's with me ?
maybe, depends if i can get used to the tbo's after driving the gfr's alot latley
#3 - SamH
I'll make every effort to be online and racing over Christmas. It's a long time since I actually played LFS, and I need to recharge my batteries! Race 2 sounds like the perfect place to do that, to me!
Well as i'm developing for LFS again of late I suppose it might be nice to have a go. I'll try and fit you into my schedule..... :P
I'll try and join before Christmas, then I'm going somewhere with no phone, no internet and no work for a while, in order to recharge my batteries
I'll try to be there. Hopefully I don't get spanked to hard by all the Aliens
Quote from Toddshooter :I'll try to be there. Hopefully I don't get spanked to hard by all the Aliens

Don't worry Todd I won't spank you too hard TBO's now yer talking!
Quote from Toddshooter :I'll try to be there. Hopefully I don't get spanked to hard by all the Aliens

dont worry you will never be last as long as im there lol
Quote from AlienT. :Don't worry Todd I won't spank you too hard TBO's now yer talking!

Woot! You back for the Holidays M8?

uh, the spankings are reserved for me, and i'll be in the back if ya miss me.
I'm in.
Im in if I got silver till then, but the chance that i got it is below 0 i think
Race 2 it is! I've been having WAY too much fun on Race 3 and SS1/2 recently. I need to temper that with some frustration on the wishy washy slow TBO beasts!
Quote from SamH :I'll make every effort to be online and racing over Christmas. It's a long time since I actually played LFS, and I need to recharge my batteries! Race 2 sounds like the perfect place to do that, to me!

enjoyed having you guys in b-n-j today.
expect some reports tho......

hope to see ya again
surely, that sounds like fun.

And to make it even more popular, moar points for race 2! Just for the holiday season, for example, to test it.
I got in trouble with her indoors last night. I was having so much fun on Race 2 that I kept saying to myself "Just one more race". Thanks to those that helped me have so much fun.
Whoohooo! I might even be in this too! 98% into my Bronze licence now

P.s SamH-The advice from a while back really paid off. I feel a lot more confident in the tintops
Quote from menantoll :I got in trouble with her indoors last night. I was having so much fun on Race 2 that I kept saying to myself "Just one more race". Thanks to those that helped me have so much fun.

Kind of offtopic, but seeing you on the forums reminded me to praise you for your actions yesterday. Sensible fellow, clean racer

More on-topic, I'll try to hang around in race 2 a bit. Shame it just isn't doable when it gets busy. Still, good show.
Thanks
Ahh well what the heck, I will try to get the RSR TBO`s serviced and polished up for race2. They have to be shiny off course during the Xmas holidays. Will join ya all
I now need to stick my Cornish Flag on the TBO's too.
Had a few races last night before I was dragged off the pc...thankfully that's not likely to happen again but it’ll be Friday that I'll be next on.

Actually pleasantly surprised at my pace, lapping decently...shame I couldn’t keep the car out of the walls
oo goodie...
There was some really nice racing in the TBOs yesterday. I even had fun at the hated FE Green!
Sounds grand

Going to take a bit of getting used to, not driven TBO for ages!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG