Poll : Pick Your Track

Closed since :
KY National Reverse
KY National
South City Chicane
South City Long
where is the password???
Livid! That explains me pretty well!

Race was coming together so nicely from a shocking start. Car was at it's peak and getting faster. Was handling like a dream on the thin tyres.

Power cut for too long.
You were my main threat.

Pitted, changed the fronts and was away infront of speedcore.luiuiuiuiuiiu, pulled away and then blackness. New monitay when into power saving mode and when it came back on I was spinning round in mid air.

Would have got threejump as he changed all tires (think so anyway) that only left you.

Was a good race, excellent first laps. Had to eat a chocolate bar and have a drink to make myself feel better.

Unlucky to all but was good fun.
Thanks for good race all that was realy fun
Cracking race fellas - Started last on the grid, and having wheel issues. I can normally hit mid 48's in qualy, but 0.6 split the grid from 1st to 10th.... real tight.

Finished a respectable 5th after al the fall out. Franky seemed to think he had the run on me but.... hey..... too slow FB.

Regardless - my 2nd finish of a 60 lap race.

bring on the next one....
#31 - VoiD
That was fun, especially the last 10 laps.

Enjoyed every single lap from start to finish. Well, not every lap. In lap 57 I realised that I have to do an extra stop to refill 1 (one!) % to finish the race. I lost one place and finished 4th.
@Widdowmaker

I look at the replay and we have good fight and clean racing the first 13 laps but then did windows update work and i have to stop driving and close it. Then i race to lap 45 and i get flat left front tyre so i must go to pit .

I was not so fast but i realy like long race.

Hope to see u all in next race! and congratz T7R|Three Jump to the 1st place
i was having a fairly decent race, Middle of the pack but good race none the less. Some great fighting for the first 15 laps or so, then a bit more between 15 - 30.

Somehow in the middle of it all i managed to go off the track and lose 4 seconds on one occasion, and then again on the second occasion going off the track and smacking into the wall.. Giving me damage,

Got back to the racing again and was able to drive consistant high 1:48's with the damage and continued on.

Lap 30 (around the pitstop window) i could feel the car coming to me nicely so i decided to stay out a bit longer (as i had the fuel) Front tyres looked good (although getting thin had a good 8 - 10 laps in them) Decided to pit at the end of lap 34,

Unfortunately whilst looking at my front tyres i had completely forgotton about the rears, Although the temperatures were good, the damage had caused the rear left to wear down incredibly fast. 2nd Last corner had a blowout and limped back to the pits. Cost me an extra 20 - 30 seconds by having that incident.

Overall a good and clean race. Thanks for all who attended. Hopefully its the start of something better to come in future races (better = more numbers)

Replay of race: http://www.atcteam.org/ATC60Lap-18th_Jan.zip
can someone make use of this wonderful stats too we have?
Grr, I missed this. I was actually looking at it when the pole was first opened than never saw it pop back up Well looks like it was a nice little event.
-
(garph) DELETED by garph : double post
A good blast to get back into LFS.

Got a good quali (5th) as the grid was really close and then got an uncustomary good start and managed to hold of Pingo for the first few turns. Was able to stick close to Exodus and P.Santos.

Luckily for me they slowed each other down and I was able to get close and after a little contact between them I was past Exodos and right behind Santos. Tried a few passes at the end of the lap and a couple more mid lap on the next lap but managed to make it stick on the fast, long right at the end of the lap. There was a little more contact that I could see in my mirrors which allowed me some breathing space.

After that I tried to keep my gap to Pingo which was working until we got deeper and deeper into the race, the lack of practise was starting to hurt, couldn't hit the 48's often enough and Pingo steadily gained on me. He was really good in sector 1 (all the T7R guys were) but I managed to pull away again over the rest of the lap only to loose it all the next sector 1. This went on for what seemed like ages until he was able to stick with me at the end of the lap and get past.

When he pitted at around half way I pitted the next lap, only changed the fronts which seemed like it gained me a mass of time on everyone at the front and I came out in front of the person who was leading before the pit stops and started to slowly pull away, things were looking good for a podium or better. Just had to see what the rest of the T7R pit stop were like.

Didn't really get the chance to see as a few laps after my pit my monitor when black as the hour long power saving mode kicked in by the time I got it back I was spinning around in mid air and my race was over.

Really enjoyed it, loved the close racing. Thanks all.
Qualy:
I was a bit late for the qualy and without warm-up laps and a few mistakes later it was over and I was on the 9th place.

Race:
I changed my strategy right in front of the race.
Took 100% fuel onboard (God I was so heavy and a sitting duck on the straights)
My thoughts were like: I'm already almost at the back of the grid and they will fight infront and loose time.
And if I don't loose to much time on the others and stay close to them then I can make a few places because I don't have to refuel much during my pit stop.

And it worked quite well. But I made a few (lost concentration ) mistakes and left the track 3 times.
Then I waited for everyone's pitstop and had three_jump behind me but I knew that 37 seconds would be not enough for a complete pit stop.
I tried to only change the front tyres to get a few more seconds but that went wrong and all tyres were changed.

Then three_jump was 6 seconds in front and I on the 2nd place with ~ 10 laps to go.
I was abit surprised that I could close the gap a little bit and pushed really hard with a new pb and everything.
With him only 4 seconds in front of me and 8 laps to go I noticed Pingo on my back together with Void.

Then we changed places and Pingo and I could leave Void a bit behind but then I was unsure if I should pass Pingo or not
as he was a bit slower sometimes and during our position fights Void was comming closer and closer again and then he also passed me.

Void passed me on the S/F straight and I wanted to get into his slipstream but when I tried to watch to the left
I accidently pressed the Pit Limiter (Hello Mr. Kovalainen :doh and GODDAMMED I lost 10 to 15 km/h on the straight instantly and Pingo and Void were gone.

Luckily Void had not enough fuel onboard and had to pit again in the last lap and so I could complete this nice podium.

btw I crossed the finish line after 60 laps with 0.2% fuel. Looks like my brain worked when I tried to calculate
the fuel I needed while driving with only 20 laps, no 19 laps, eh 18 laps, hmm wait only 17 laps to go. That really made me sweat.

Anyway it was good fun the raing was fair and clean for me and the result
T7R on 1, 2 and 3 was also not to bad.
:woohoo:

P.S.:
Just in case you missed my upper Post.
Here are some online stats:
http://www.triple-double-cup.i ... 8.08.45_results_race.html

thanks for the stats guys

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG