The online racing simulator
g25 doesnt work
(10 posts, started )
g25 doesnt work
I buyd a used g25 wheel.. And when I get it today, I have installed the gaming software, and when I shall test the functions, every thing works, but not the wheel Someone with the same problem?

Sorry my english...

Kjetil
What do you mean by "It doesn't work".

Does it work in control panel>hardware/game controllers?

If it doesn't work in game, that's because you haven't set it up correctly in the control menu.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :What do you mean by "It doesn't work".

Does it work in control panel>hardware/game controllers?

If it doesn't work in game, that's because you haven't set it up correctly in the control menu.

The wheel dosent work in the control panel or in game
Is it plugged in correctly? Maybe it was broken, hence why it was for sale.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Is it plugged in correctly? Maybe it was broken, hence why it was for sale.

Its pluged in correctly, I look on the net that it was many people that has had the same problem.. The guaranty is not get out.. So I must take a call to logitech on monday.. I hope the fix it
make sure to plug in the POWER cord to a working wall outlet or power strip and on the bottom of the wheel itself. Ther are two parts, the part taht connects to the wheel, which has a brick at the end of it, and the second part that plugs into the brick and into outlet.
Is there a light on on the shifter? Is the light blinking or solid?
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Is there a light on on the shifter? Is the light blinking or solid?

I fixed it... It was a light on the shifter, but it was very weakly... It was the power cable who had a bad connection And it works perfectly now

But whats settings shall I use in lfs? can someone take a screen shot to me?

And again, sorry my bad english
#9 - J@tko

g25 doesnt work
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG