The online racing simulator
Help plx! run plx! mod cruise insim
Hi

You need to do the fix detailed here, or you could switch to this cruise server. (Not even going to try and translate that, sorry. Any online translation would probably just make things even worse )
Thanks by the aid I function the wait I function!! thanks!! because I cannot rise the mod to the host one gives myself failure and not itself because
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Hi

You need to do the fix detailed here, or you could switch to this cruise server. (Not even going to try and translate that, sorry. Any online translation would probably just make things even worse )

Hay que hacer el aprieto aqui, o puede cambiar a eso servidor de cruise (No intentaré traducirlo - y un traduccion en linea seria peor)

It's about right. And hey, any spanish translation has to be good for me
So the masses of newbs wanting a "cruise insim", who don't know how to search, spam the forums asking for it and when they finally get it, they can't program it anyway and then finally find out it has the max number of eight connections before it crashes, then spam the forum with why it don't work. Nice wild goose chase. Maybe something should be put into the example cruise app's first post that says it don't work after eight connections. Just a small mesasge - Does not work with more than 8 connections. I can see this type of thing happening a lot because many of these new programmers don't know how to search or can't speak English very well.

I read the first post in this thread and knew where it would end up. I can't around to put an answer up earlier. Seems like this will happen over and over again to.

Thanks for reading
Quote from JasonJ :So the masses of newbs wanting a "cruise insim", who don't know how to search, spam the forums asking for it and when they finally get it, they can't program it anyway and then finally find out it has the max number of eight connections before it crashes, then spam the forum with why it don't work. Nice wild goose chase. Maybe something should be put into the example cruise app's first post that says it don't work after eight connections. Just a small mesasge - Does not work with more than 8 connections. I can see this type of thing happening a lot because many of these new programmers don't know how to search or can't speak English very well.

I read the first post in this thread and knew where it would end up. I can't around to put an answer up earlier. Seems like this will happen over and over again to.

Thanks for reading

what a useless post...

as you saw he dont realy understand / speak / write english realy good
and i never saw a rules where it say : in lfs forum we just help ppl witch speak english

instead of comming here and cry about the fact that he "spam" go somewhere else and post something less stupid
I feel not to have a very good English but me digeron that in Spanish asked it that tendria less problems. I feel it.
Quote from lfs-drift staff :what a useless post...

as you saw he dont realy understand / speak / write english realy good
and i never saw a rules where it say : in lfs forum we just help ppl witch speak english

instead of comming here and cry about the fact that he "spam" go somewhere else and post something less stupid

You misunderstood my point. I don't care the opener has a communications problem at all. I welcome helping anyone. Poor guy, I feel sorry he had trouble with something like this. The actual 'fix' required is tangled up in various threads and it should have been addressed or quickly noted in the mod to stop this sorta problem. I don't have anything against the thread Opener.
It's open source. By all means, feel free to fix it, rather than hinting that "someone else do it"
I never said fix it period, I said address it OR put a small note about the issue...I am the last person that would push work onto someone else. I'm trying to stop people getting the same problem over and over. Maybe if they saw this message, then they would think twice about attempting to use it or at least be prepared they might need to do more research and then they will know they have to fix it themselves at some point. Please don't take this as negative post against the mod. If I say something negative about it, y'all definately know about it.
Quote from JasonJ :.... Maybe something should be put into the example cruise app's first post that says it don't work after eight connections. Just a small mesasge - Does not work with more than 8 connections.

Sorry I'm just tired of people complaining about it, yet not improving it or fixing it. I made it open source for this reason, to give everyone a chance of running a fully stable program
Hi, i try run the second code of mod cruise (use sql conection), but not work.

Some test this code? How can i install a sql server in my pc?

I think that i not know set sql server and i can´t do changes in code for this conect good.

My english is very bad.

Thanks.
Quote from corewar :Hi, i try run the second code of mod cruise (use sql conection), but not work.

Some test this code? How can i install a sql server in my pc?

I think that i not know set sql server and i can´t do changes in code for this conect good.

My english is very bad.

Thanks.

easy php have a mysql server (its a program that you have to install on your computer (if there is mysql there is php soo you will need an apache server and all of that stuff ) evrything is in easyphp and you can also get xamp (or something like this )

Quote from JasonJ :You misunderstood my point. I don't care the opener has a communications problem at all. I welcome helping anyone. Poor guy, I feel sorry he had trouble with something like this. The actual 'fix' required is tangled up in various threads and it should have been addressed or quickly noted in the mod to stop this sorta problem. I don't have anything against the thread Opener.

sry is maybe wrongly read your first post but i took it wrong and looked like an attack but its all good if it wasnt
Quote from lfs-drift staff :easy php have a mysql server (its a program that you have to install on your computer (if there is mysql there is php soo you will need an apache server and all of that stuff ) evrything is in easyphp and you can also get xamp (or something like this )

We already tested that opcion and does neither go us to give already the error fixed?
Quote from [ST]JoSaN :We already tested that opcion and does neither go us to give already the error fixed?

may you write in your language pls and lets someone else translate it in english

or maybe ill translate it cuz i think your translator have some probleme

thx, drifty
Nosotros hemos echo todo lo posible para intentar arreglar el error desde meter un server por SQL hasta arreglar bugs.. pero no nos sale nada.. asi que si nos podian meter un archivo arreglado para mas de ocho coches mejor muchas gracias.
there is some setup you have to do into the programs cfg for the sql server and also apache server

i cant realy help you with this since i dont work with these type of program

but if its properly set it should work

sry, drifty

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG