The online racing simulator
A wierd crasher in S2
(13 posts, started )
A wierd crasher in S2
***Story***
Went in Shikane Drift Server, i couldnt even get a orgasm of drift feeling when suddenly this bastards comes and ruins everything up. Yes, my setup was messed up so i dont drift good, but anyways who cares about my drifting atm. Well i saved the replay, belive it or not i cant see it anywhere. I also did a full PC search and i still cant find it. In LFS i can see it under "Replays" and i can watch it from start to end. So ... lets fix my replay problem first, and then i can report this noobie with the replay.
"lfs dir"/data/mpr/

but we probably already know about him...
Theres no replay at all, i dont know. I searched manually and did a full PC search once again. No results, but still in LFS i can see it and watch. Maybe its just a 'bug' in Win7. I dont know, but its really worth to report that guy because he went totally nuts, he was actually when i went in server. Crazy dude. Can i post the username of the 'john'?

The john thing, i dont know. This name is used like 'unknown person'
If you encounter problems on a server with a wrecker/abuse, please send the server admins a message with MPR and description.

Btw, funny way way to get orgasm on
#8 - TG44
Just don't go to that server.. shikane drift server is full of wreckers nowdays, let's stay away from there and hope they'll stay there
i dont even see this server often on the list (maybe cuz i removed empty server from my filter )

but evrytime i played on it ... it was plenty of wreker like a Banger drift race (would be another U.S tv show to do)

nvm there is a lot ... A LOT of drift server

just take another one
Drift servers seem to be a lot less organized then normal servers, and are full of people trying to slide cars. Its VERY rare to see a drift server where everyone (or even one person) is drifting constantly lap after lap with out messing up, so just learn to deal with it. It sucks if your nice drift gets messed up, but at least its not racing where an entire lap/race is ruined by losing those few seconds it takes to get back to driving after a crash.

Quote from hazaky :Yes, my setup was messed up so i dont drift good,

:biggrinfl
@ hazaky:
Ur banned on all cruise server u said...
and now ur trying drifting...
mh maybe ur reporting urself for ramming?

as far as i heard u were a crasher on cruise servers.
i can be his witness

he is french i didn't remember his name but it started with [FRA]

he kept crashing me all time until another french told him to stop
:clapclap:

That was funny, an instant classic

Just get a replay and report him to the server owners/LFS devs.

A wierd crasher in S2
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG