The online racing simulator
[PM] Recruiting
(73 posts, started )
its a bit late , the race was on saturday but heres a render anyway
Attached images
parkfield.png
I want to give it a try, so PM me the skin.
Over the next few days i will being skinning a car for PM that will be a better effort, that was done n the night before the deadline fr the skins quicker then you could say 'boo!'
Theres another space going now , gl whoever gets in .

Bye PM Great while i was there . Great team , great drivers ....
Just to say you cant even get on PM forum, well the adress is coming up incorrect ? so i dont know whats going on there:S

Ben
Quote from livefornow :Just to say you cant even get on PM forum, well the adress is coming up incorrect ? so i dont know whats going on there:S

Ben

sorry forgot to mention that the forum was down atm
O right mate thats Cool, i can help with making website or forums if you need it

Ben
Still Recruiting if anyone is looking for a team.
I'm interested.

I'm not fast, not very active, currently in iTCC, but hey, at least I can make skins! And videos!
I cant say ive raced with you before now. What experience do you have?
Any notable results?
Quote from anttt69 :I cant say ive raced with you before now. What experience do you have?
Any notable results?

Not much....

Mini turbo cup,(TBO, drove FXO) finished 9th/17
SimFia DTM,(FXR) season 2,EU division, drove entire season, didnt have much luck(crashes/disconnects), finished 4th in south city.Raced in some
Did race in some UF1 leagues, not entire seasons though...
Raced in BOTT for halfords, last season, Round 5, Div2.
Started 32nd finished 11th.
Some races in ONEGP, then I quit, I'm not made for single seaters...

As you can see, not much, like I said.
How come you did'nt stay with Halfords?
Your BOTT result is respectable do you have the result of that race saved anywhere? I tried to dig it up via Bott thread but all links are dead.
Quote from anttt69 :How come you did'nt stay with Halfords?
Your BOTT result is respectable do you have the result of that race saved anywhere? I tried to dig it up via Bott thread but all links are dead.

halfords- felt like I didn't fit in, TBH.

and I have the entire replay of that race,, patch X though. will upload it if you want.
i was interested about a year ago but got pulled aside into a differant team\ commitments.

if your teams still going ill jump in...

currently enjoying a rb4 rally x buzz
Quote from Thunderhead :halfords- felt like I didn't fit in, TBH.

and I have the entire replay of that race,, patch X though. will upload it if you want.

Hmmmm didnt fit in ?.
You were never around.
Quote from niels1 :Hmmmm didnt fit in ?.
You were never around.

True, whilst I was in HR I was never on at the same time as the rest of the team.

And to Ant- Forget I ever asked to join. Sorry for wasting your time.
Quote from Thunderhead :halfords- felt like I didn't fit in, TBH.

Always tried to make you feel welcome mate
Sorry you felt like that Thunderhead. You just sort of disappeared and didn't race anymore. But myself and the other guys always looked for you. Same with Ritchy. (If anyone knows Ritchy in real life tel him to drop us a line.) He just dissapeared. Maybe my avatar needs to be changed it seems to scare some people
Anyway best of luck and hope you find a great group to hang with and complete your racing experience
Or if you feel like it come to the RS Radicals server and crank off a few laps with us. Would be like the old days.
yeah, thundermuppet should come to our Sunday fun night
Quote from StableX :Always tried to make you feel welcome mate

Can we keep the personals where they belong pls. This is the [PM] recruitment thread.

I am sure you can speak to Thunderhead whenever you next bump into him.
Quote from theirishnoob :i was interested about a year ago but got pulled aside into a differant team\ commitments.

if your teams still going ill jump in...

currently enjoying a rb4 rally x buzz

ok mate sign up for the International TBO Championship & i will give you a trial
Well, this message is just to say : I'm not dead. I'm still thinking of having a trial with you, but unfortunately I still don't have Internet at home...

PS : I will be in the French TBO Championship anyway(I mean : when I'll have the net:shrug. I was looking at this for a few month...
Quote from anttt69 :ok mate sign up for the International TBO Championship & i will give you a trial

tbo ??? if its got a rally cross section then ill do it, cba with the xrt, rather sick of it... and the fxo with my controller set-up...

ill give her a bash and see how much of a fool i can make of myself.

[PM] Recruiting
(73 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG