The online racing simulator
Rumours say...
(45 posts, started )
Quote from L(Oo)ney :Dont be suprised if your post is removed, fake storys about the devs are not allowed. :rolleyes: Yep they don't like you... :P j/k

This is not a fake story :rolleyes: this is a drunk man's humour :drink: and your English!
Quote from Bob Smith :Yeah, at least do it in Dutch, so no bugger can read it

I can
I heard the LFS developers were secretly meeting with EA games for a big publishing deal. EA understand that their games are lacking in the fiber that makes a true racing simulation and thus what LFS to be sold under the EA games name. A name that promises a quality product.

Also i hear LFS will be getting NOS and track segments with power booster pickups, damage repair zones, slow down pads and jump pads.

Meanwhile i heard a little birdy say Racing Legends has gone gold.

illepall
Quote from deggis :Cannot locate the funney.

Same here.
Hi i checked out ls about Rumor's say, S will be out tomorrow 7:Am GMT. Seriously! well its a lie cause i checked if theres a new patch's and its still Q
Yes its true! We found the reincarnation of Einstein!
Quote from Crash Dummy :Meanwhile i heard a little birdy say Racing Legends has gone gold.

Lets make a bet: which game is going to be released first?

a) Racing Legends
b) Duke Nukem Forever
c) EA Scifi-Sports NHL 2349
Quote from deggis :Lets make a bet: which game is going to be released first?

a) Racing Legends
b) Duke Nukem Forever
c) EA Scifi-Sports NHL 2349

Too easy. C.
Quote from Crash Dummy :Also i hear LFS will be getting NOS and track segments with power booster pickups, damage repair zones, slow down pads and jump pads.

Rumours say, there's some kinda tricky cheat for the AutoX editor, where you can place some of them with already!

Quote from faster111 :Hi i checked out ls about Rumor's say, S will be out tomorrow 7:Am GMT. Seriously! well its a lie cause i checked if theres a new patch's and its still Q

Aww come on, it's not a lie. Noone claims rumours to be the truth! You'll never know.. maybe it was a slight mistake and release was tomorrow instead?
Quote from Messiah :maybe it was a slight mistake and release was tomorrow instead?

My new keyboard (the one with F5 autocast capacity) won't be delivered before Tuesday morning
#36 - Jakg
Quote from mosquito25 :lol : now buying a new keyboard (with F5 autocast capacity )

theres a firefox page update checker ya know...
Rumours say, the Guru stole TEH patch and the devs hired Scottland Yard to find him and bring back TEH patch!
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
*stabs messiah to face* Why on earth you rescured this thread?
Quote from Blackout :rescured

Now what? Rescued or resurrected?
resseraiowefs something...brining back from dead
Well.. don't keep it a secret that the Guru is having a lot of fun atm, doing 59.99 and below on Blackwood, uh?
Actually, after all this hype anyone who tries the "FO1" at BW and needs OVER a minute will be known as noob forever
Oh all these things are fake, I actually thought they were real.
I could be the dumbest LFS member in the world.
Quote from AndroidXP :Actually, after all this hype anyone who tries the "FO1" at BW and needs OVER a minute will be known as noob forever

I will practise offline first.

(probably a good idea in hindsight)

Rumours say...
(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG