The online racing simulator
Rumours say...
(45 posts, started )
Rumours say...
... UFR gets replaced by LX8, because it is no competition at all on most tracks. Additionally there will be a RWD version of the FXR. Also the Kyoto Oval track will get inversed, that means there's no high turns anymore but they will be high at the inside of the corners. Seriously!

Some other rumour...
Quote :Man munkelt ja, Eric hat keine Lust mehr und ist zu Codemasters gewechselt. Scawen und Victor versuchen ihn schon seit Monaten umzustimmen und schreiben ihm sehr zeitaufwendige Liebesbriefe. Doch selbst Scawen verliert langsam die Lust am Reifenmodell und überlegt sich, das Projekt fallen zu lassen.

Translation:

Rumours say, Eric doesn't want to continue on the project and heads over to Codemasters. Scawen and Victor trying to write very time consuming love letters since months to convince him to stay. But even Scawen's motivation for tyre physics starts to fade and thinks about dropping the project. Seriously!

Rumours say, S2 will be out tomorrow 7:00am GMT. Seriously!
Until we hear it from the horses mouth don't take anything else as gospel. Treat it as the hearsay that it is.

Inverse Ovals . . . . Remember this is a sim mate. Engage yer head.

Edit. Ah. I think I just got it . . . . . Going to indulge in a bit of forehead slapping . . .

*Slap* Doh!

*Slap* Doh!

*Slap* Doh!

*Slap* Doh!
Whats the point of this Thread? Just let them Work and see what comes out, in the mean time go play the best Racing sim available. (thats LFS btw. :tilt
lol
*slap* Doh!
One think dont rush into makeing things or it just be a boged up job
*SLAP, slap* DOH! Doh!
Cannot locate the funney.
:something

How many beers you had?

Quote from Blackout :How many beers you had?

None, hehe. Don't take any of it serious, it's just meant to be a joke about rumours, not joking about LFS at all

For the sake of rumours!
So you are the troublemaker that spreads all those rumours :mad:

Ban him!

<3 <3 <3
You should have made this thread 1st of April
See, I knew I got it . . .
Quote from AndroidXP :So you are the troublemaker that spreads all those rumours :mad:

Ban him!

highlight here!><3 <3 <3 <highlight here!

again with the hidden comments..................illepall:

back on topic: anyone reading the first point you make would think you are serious....then it just gets silly!
i did think hte lx8 would be a good idea though...
Quoting something in German never makes a message more trustworthy.
Yeah, at least do it in Dutch, so no bugger can read it
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
Rumous say there will be a progress report on the website before year 2042.
Quote from deggis :Rumous say there will be a progress report on the website before year 2042.

Come on now! That's just pure specutlation m8
Quote from B2B@300 :Come on now! That's just pure specutlation m8

LOL
Admit it you were drunk
Quote from Messiah :Rumours say, S2 will be out tomorrow 7:00am GMT. Seriously!

Woke up this morning at 6 GMT, launched Firefox, gone to www.liveforspeed.net, and killed my F5 key

Nothing new :guilty: :chairs:

:ices_rofl
Quote from mosquito25 :Woke up this morning at 6 GMT, launched Firefox, gone to www.liveforspeed.net, and killed my F5 key

Nothing new :guilty: :chairs:

:ices_rofl

He got it wrong its not GMT it's CET quick go back and check now
Quote from B2B@300 :He got it wrong its not GMT it's CET quick go back and check now

lol : now buying a new keyboard (with F5 autocast capacity )
Dont be suprised if your post is removed, fake storys about the devs are not allowed. :rolleyes: Or maybe its just mine..

Rumours say...
(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG