NDS
Worms Open Warfare
Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon
Ridge Racer DS
Front Mission
FF3
FF4

Huh Ps1 ? retroooo that is oldschool
Nothing, I feel the computer is a far superior being filled with wisdom and knowledge...kinda like the legendary "Bob Smith", whos pants are full of wisdom...

on a serious note,
Tekkenn 4 like twice a year (I know its spelt wrong)
Ive played the new need for speed, just for something to do for 10minutes (Dont actully like it much)
and a bit of Old school GranTurismo 3 if I seriously have nothing better to do, which isnt often.
Gutar hero world tour (Drums mainly, Expert scream aim fire, but BYOB iss a bitch)

Games I wouldnt mind owning and playing:
PGR2/3/4
Forza 2

And thats pritty much it, I realy dont find FPS games fun on a console been a hardcore ish cs1.6/css player, I find them slow paced, dumbed down and dont find it fun waiting for a guy to move slowly to my target with the joystick melted into the edge of the pad.

Edit: Horrible grammer/spelliong ... Im not going to correct that for the irony
Edit2: Edit apeared in EVIILLLL place
None I don't have a games console anymore. If I did, I'd be playing PURE (which I play at my freinds house, 'tis awesome)
Playing Little Big Planet, Wipeout HD and GTA IV... patiently waiting for Killzone 2 and Street Fighter IV...
ps2: gt4, gt3, toca 3, burnout 3, cloin rally 3, nfs mw/carb/hpII
pc: fs2004, lfs, Rfactor.
ps3: burnout paradise, nfs carb, midnight LA, Dirt, gt5P, motorstom pacific.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Playing Little Big Planet, Wipeout HD and GTA IV... patiently waiting for Killzone 2 and Street Fighter IV...

Killzone is going to be wicked. I have played the Beta version. Its a very good game but the multiplayer is a bit weird so far but they will fix that.
-
(bmwe30m3) DELETED by bmwe30m3
Quote from Vinnylegends :Killzone is going to be wicked. I have played the Beta version. Its a very good game but the multiplayer is a bit weird so far but they will fix that.

I was in the Beta too.. It's awesome, the sense of weight, the sounds, the weapons, everything, but the rocket festival was annoying, i hope they somehow fix that, so that rocket launchers doesn't dominate every round..
None. PC all the way
X360:
GTA IV
Ace Combat 6
Forza 2
Mirrors Edge
Assassin's Creed
Brother's In Arms: Hells Highway

PC:
Driv3r
MSFS2004
Battlefield 2
Forgotten Honor 2
Eve Of Destruction 2
Rail Simulator
MSTS
Racer
LFS
Ship Sim 2008
OpenBVE

I think that's all of the game I play (Ye ye I know it says Console games but nevermind :P)
@Danowat
Nice, your xbox is writing a blog about you!

I have too many to list aswell. However, at the moment i only play Fable II. Probably the best game i've played in a long time. It reminds me of times when developers actually tried to put some love into their games... dunno how to describe it best, but Fable II has a lot of heart. Games like Kings Quest, Space Quest, etc. come to mind.
PS2:
Toca Race Driver
Colin McRae Rally 3
F1 Grand Prix
MotoGP 3
GTA San Andreas

BTW I use my PS for watching DVDs on it, long time haven't bought games for it... GTA SA was the last, back in 2006 I think...
XBOX
Forza Motorsport

Thats about it

PC
Live for speed
Colin Mcrae Dirt
GTR Evolution
Fallout 3
Race Driver Grid
Why are you people listing PC games?
Xbox 360
Bioshock
Bomberman Live
Burnout Paradise
Call of Duty 4
Crackdown
Dead Rising
Fable 2
FarCry 2
Forza 2
Gears of War
Gears of War 2
Geometry Wars
Ghost Recon 2
GTA 4
Halo 3
Mass Effect
NBA Live 08
PGR 3
Skate

PS3
GT 5 Prologue
Little Big Planet
Valkyria Chronicles
Playstation 2:
Enthusia Proffecional racing
Tekken 4

Xbox360:
GTAIV
Forza Motorsport 2
Cod4
Import tuner Challange
NFS Pro Street
Guitar hero World Tour, Mario Kart. That's it.

Quote from jimaxx :
Gutar hero world tour (Drums mainly, Expert scream aim fire, but BYOB iss a bitch)

Impressive.

I can get through most songs on medium on the drums, but I'm no drummer - When I got the game at Christmas is the first time I've ever held a drumstick that wasn't one I've caught at a gig
I've also not been able to get it into my head how to use my legs and arms at the same time - it's one or the other at the moment.

If you're a drummer and like the fast metal songs, did you know it's a really easy mod to get double kick-drum pedals? Because the kick-drum pedal uses an ordinary 3.5mm headphone jack, you can buy one of those splitters that lets you plug two sets of headphones into one appliance, and another pedal and the game recognises both pedals as if the signal was coming from one.

Wich Console Games Do You Play?
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG