The online racing simulator
Poly(?) problem at multiple cars
(9 posts, started )
Hello,

I have found a little thing at the wheels of the XRT.
There seem to be a few white edges at the spokes from the XRT from some angles. It could however be caused by the reflection mod i've got on it..
This can be seen from a long distance. Even though it might look like a really tiny thing nobody can't see, it can be seen..

And there are some see-trough holes in the tyres of the UF1, and that same problem seems to be at other cars too.

1680x1050
4X AA
16X AF

XFX Geforce 8600GT @ 540/1188/400 Overclocked to 611/1334/453
Driver: v180.84
I can't see any specks here
Attached images
lfs_00000095.jpg
tried downclocking your video card?
Yes, but it doesn't make a difference.
MODS = GODS

May as well post again that I'm not getting any problems on my incredibly low-spec 15fps average laptop...
Quote from Timdpr :MODS = GODS

May as well post again that I'm not getting any problems on my incredibly low-spec 15fps average laptop...

Which one are you talking about? both the ''bugs''?

have you tried black rims on the XRT?
I'll install a official Z to see if it also happens with the the rims.
I think the holes in the tires are perm.
Sorry, I should have been more clear...I meant both. Meant. I just had a look again (with the XFG) and I had holes all over my rims and the join between rims and tyres when starting a new race on the drag strip. Then I pitted and left the pits, and I get no holes no matter what I do... Completely un-modded version Z10, btw. And yes, tried with an XRT with black rims.
I haven't got any unlocks at the time, but i'll check it out with the original LFS on friday.
seems you have a 1 in 10 chance of having a rendering issue

or is that just me ??

cause 1 in 10 races i do im missing a mirror or the reflections dont work etc.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG