The online racing simulator
VW Scirocco new window glass textures
made the black areas and defrost grid at higher resolution

P.S. also improved the 3rd brake light
Wow you're really on a marathon, good work btw. I think the orange lines on the rear window are a bit too bright though.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :Wow you're really on a marathon, good work btw. I think the orange lines on the rear window are a bit too bright though.

I agree...I'm trying to find a picture, so I can get the correct colour...not having much luck though :doh:
isnt it a little darker brown?
Something more like this?
Please stop making threads about nice textures. Just make the pack and release it.
LOL

Well, I don't know if they're nice textures until I post them

...and get feedback
lots better when are you going to make a full scoricco pack? that woud get you this much goodness |------------| and help victor relese it sooner
Quote from luathas :Something more like this?

You're a texture-machine luathas Great work!
Luathas thats pretty much spot on, gonna be a good day for the VWS when it comes
Amazing result, the car will be perfect at it's release with all those textures...
^ Agree but it will eat too much FPS
Quote from Flame CZE :^ Agree but it will eat too much FPS

TBH, i cant see little things like this affecting FPS, not unless your on a viking-era PC. ^^

I think the only thing these would affect, if anything, would be loading times.
Nice work man. Loved the rims you did, too. By the time the patch is released you'll have redone the whole car and it will look ten times better than what the devs made, lol

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG