The online racing simulator
Just a small reminder bump. Skins are due on the 10th.

At this point, it would seem advisable to focus on the FZ5 for the Safety Car, though as previously stated we welcome entries for either car.

I decided to make an entry since I had nothing better to do after work today. Here is a preview, I'm looking forward to seeing all the great skins for the event.
Attached images
moesafety car entry.jpg
moesafety car entry rear.jpg
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I decided to make an entry since I had nothing better to do after work today. Here is a preview, I'm looking forward to seeing all the great skins for the event.

Great skin
...My entry. not sure what contingencies are to be included, so the ones in this design arent 'official' and can be removed/changed.

-r
Attached images
safety1.jpg
safety2.jpg
safety3.jpg
Quote from daloonie :

Yes I went a little overboard on it.

You went a little bit hippy on it, but I love it! They should use it and change the safety car drivers name to Austin Powers.
Damn daloonie, thats one awesome skin, the only thing i would change would be the font of SAFETY CAR and the colours of it, maybe using the one's from the event logo.

But still, my personal winner.
Just a few hours left, everyone (basically until I wake up in 8 hours or so).

Good luck!
Quote from FCS13 :Damn daloonie, thats one awesome skin, the only thing i would change would be the font of SAFETY CAR and the colours of it, maybe using the one's from the event logo.

But still, my personal winner.

I did use the colors from the logo. The 2 purple and the orange though was improvised. The green one is from the multibc logo.

Thanks though
I keep wondering why people put the words Safety Car backwards on the front of the car. I know in the mirrors it will read properly, but nobody will be seeing a safety car in their mirrors, and even if they did it wouldn't matter.
Due to a lack of submissions, we are extending the due date for both contests to Wednesday, the 21st of January @ midnight UTC.

Thanks!
WOOHOO! Thanks DWB! This means I'll get to enter this one
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Due to a lack of submissions, we are extending the due date for both contests to Wednesday, the 21st of January @ midnight UTC.

Thanks!

Can those who already sent some skins send some more?
Of course.
Nice, I might have to have a go at a safety car skin, excellent
Still haven't gotten your XF skin, Vilante.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Still haven't gotten your XF skin, Vilante.

I did the FZR for them, did the teams manager send it to you? If not I can. Or do you need an XF as well and I'm just missing something?
Hello, team skinners. Anyone who watched the last race at Westhill will remember the qualifying highlights videos that were played in before the race. Dekojester will be producing similar videos again for the 24 hour race. It would make his job easier and lead to a higher quality production if the teams could submit their final race skins before the start of the Q1 session on Sunday. If you could meet this deadline we would appreciate it, but it is not a requirement.

Thanks for reading, Gus.
Can it also be the race skin with just the qualifiers name on it?
Quote from Gil07 :Can it also be the race skin with just the qualifiers name on it?

Yes, that would be OK. The main thing is that it's going to be very similar to the skin you'll be using in the race.
Quote from Vilante 11 :I did the FZR for them, did the teams manager send it to you? If not I can. Or do you need an XF as well and I'm just missing something?

When I said XF I meant XFusion. The skins for their FZR were never sent. Josh said you were sending it to him via MSN and then signed off mid-transfer.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :When I said XF I meant XFusion. The skins for their FZR were never sent. Josh said you were sending it to him via MSN and then signed off mid-transfer.

That's strange, he definitely has them. That's OK, I'll send them over to you tonight when I get home. Thanks for the heads up, would have been a shame if we'd missed out due to a miscommunication
Quote from Vilante 11 :would have been a shame if we'd missed out due to a miscommunication

Yeah.. can't wait to see your work
Great skins! I prefer the one with the clouds, it's just so much brighter, the difference between the two is like night and day. :rolleyes:

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG