Motorsports Documentaries?
(11 posts, started )
Are there any Motorsports documentaries besides:

Too Fast to Race: Group B
History of NASCAR
Truth in 24

I'm looking for technological documentaries and general arc documentaries like Too Fast to Race. Not looking for season recaps. Also is there any Formula 1/Indy docus?
Best bet would be to look at some of the Duke videos. Might not be what you're looking for, but there is a wide range covering nearly all forms of motorsport.
On Any Sunday

Forgive my bike obsession.

Oddly enough, though, I haven't seen it yet. I think I will right now.
Quote from Forbin :On Any Sunday

Forgive my bike obsession.

Oddly enough, though, I haven't seen it yet. I think I will right now.

It is really good. Well, from what I saw, it was really good (it was on something like ESPN Classic when I was at a restaurant, so I couldnt hear it very well). I'm not sure its a documentary, though.
Don't think it's that much of a documentary, but Nascar IMAX is pretty badass.
Eurosport do a whole series where they look at the inner workings of the Williams F1 team. They usually play it when some other live event they have been promoting for months ends up not being shown, all because someone forgot to turn off the endless crappy adverts for watches and motorbikes.
GT Racer is good if you want vintage racing stuff
#10 - 5haz
Speed Merchants - Follows Vick Elford (Alfa) and Mario Andretti (Ferrari) (as well as others) through the '72 World Sports car season, Mario's season gets better and better while Elford's goes from bad to worse.
Duke Video has an extensive collection of car DVDs, including quite a few documenaries.

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG