The online racing simulator
Christian Racers Unite
(61 posts, closed, started )
Hey Ikaponthus, it wouldn't matter what I was to say to you, your mind is closed. Thats your business, but please dont try and start a religous debate here, its not the place.
Come on over to www.revelationracer.com and we can discuss it there.
Chirstianism is still cool? I quit going to church couple of years ago. To each his own I guess...
I think some people are getting the wrong Idea about what we are trying to do. Were not starting some CULT that is intent on the LFS world domination ... And were not a bunch of religous nuts who pray before every race ( or maybe some of us should lol )

Do I look like your average religous nut ???

yea, thats me ... did you expect some clean cut guy wearing a suit and tie and carrying a bible ??? lol

The idea is to look for a group with a common interest other than LFS, to help gather the right group of people together for some good fun racing.

And as off topic discussion on our site, were open to other discussion including religon.

But it should be noted that all are welcome, Christian or not.
Hey Ikaponthus

What if you wanted to start a LFS group for Rugby Enthusiasts, and I objected because its a senceless brutal sport that ends up creating parapalegics and people with brain injuries. An I went on and on about the dangers of the sport ...

It wouldn't really be any of my business, unless you tried to convert me to rugby ... then I might have something to say about it.
Quote from aptitudex :...
It wouldn't really be any of my business, unless you tried to convert me to rugby ... then I might have something to say about it.

Not my argument here...
But I still see an issue with the attempt to compare the side effects of religion and rugby
Rugby may injure or even kill, but only rugby players.
Religion can kill anyone, anywhere, and has done it before.

On the other hand, football...
Ah, ok Millie ... And football can kill people also ... see all the crowd crush incidents !!!
But anyway, we are not a group of crazy religous extremists, we are a group of Christian LFS enthusiasts.
The only war we propose is on track.

And enough with the religon already. If you want to debate religon, come over to www.revelationracer.com ... If you dare ...
Quote from Mille Sabords :Not my argument here...
Rugby may injure or even kill, but only rugby players.

i met once one furious rugby fan (last time i wen't to watch football i almost got beaten up by someone because i was wearing wrong colours )...never met furious christian so far ...anyway, glad to see lfs getting colourful, shame to see that some of us can't be tolerant about different sides of life...good luck with this team, looks great
Quote from aptitudex :
And enough with the religon already. If you want to debate religon, come over to www.revelationracer.com ... If you dare ...

Even though you said there'd be no preaching. And all debates put forward by religious people are so blatantly religious preachings.
There is no preaching !!!!!!!
There is an area on the forum, completely seperate, that you can choose to enter where some discussion will take place. Its your choice.
Nice to see this as a 'christian' . I might just join up and see whats happening
#37 - RS1T
This looks like it will be a very friendly community. Maddog appears to be a very nice guy, even though i am a full athiest i will sign up on the forum, not to cause trouble but because i enjoy signing up at friendly LFS portals. Some people on here are trying to see a hidden motive that just isn't there.
Exactly right RS1T , the aim is to create a friendly community ...
I have raced on a number of servers where you find some very "unfriendly" types. And also a lot of "friendly" ones. If we could just get all the "friendly" ones together in one place, what a wonderfull place it would be.

I think ideally, when we are able to run out own server, we will have some kind of Licencing scheme, so that players get to race against others of the same level of skill, and progress through the ranks as the improve their skills.
-
(arrowkart4) DELETED by arrowkart4 : because
Nice try numb nuts ...
These are the kind of people we try to exclude.
AptitudeX has put allot of effort into this site, and effort to get a few people together in a team environment. I myself am NOT religious. I have my own views....But this is a great place to hang out. Like he said if you dont want to talk religion on the forum, thats fine. .. Just get into it and share your knowledge and crap on about LFS!!
so......you don't have to be religious, get in there just to play the game and make friends
Quote from Victor :We admins and moderators don't really feel like moderating your religious debates which can very easily go way out of hand. I'm sorry to say but we have better things to do with our time.

Sam does
Quote from zeugnimod :
If you exclude "the kind of people" like Arrow, I'm glad not to be a part of that community.

I second that.
Arrow and his XFusion buddies are like a bunch of rabbid dogs that prowl LFS servers trying to stir up trouble ... definately not www.revelationracer.com candidates.
Actually, less like rabbid dogs and more like a pack of yapping chiwawas who bark at big dogs untill one day the big dog bites their head off ...
I can use Photoshop too arrow ...
Quote from aptitudex :Arrow and his XFusion buddies are like a bunch of rabbid dogs that prowl LFS servers trying to stir up trouble ... definately not www.revelationracer.com candidates.

BEST. JOKE. EVER.
Quote from zeugnimod :
If you exclude "the kind of people" like Arrow, I'm glad not to be a part of that community.

I third that.
Quote from aptitudex :Actually, less like rabbid dogs and more like a pack of yapping chiwawas who bark at big dogs untill one day the big dog bites their head off ...
I can use Photoshop too arrow ...

That's not photoshopped... the only part that's been edited is the rather inapropriate word you used..

You know what's worse then being a nasty person...? Denying it.
i fourth mr Z here
actually, arrow and xfusion buddies are well known and kinda respected ladies around here so keep it up
Hes just an internet gangsta threatening to break peoples legs but when you meet them in real life they tend to be little pussies that couldn't take a punch from my little sister.

Im hope he doesn't reply to this
This thread is closed

Christian Racers Unite
(61 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG