The online racing simulator
Economy drive
(32 posts, started )
It's meant to be like that.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :It's meant to be like that.

of course it's a mix between roflchopper and roflcopter lol
Im not to sure about this but wasn't the most efficent speed to try on a motorway 56MPH? But this is probably encounters tick over revs on the engine.

Has anyone noticed when the car is idle it doesn't use any fuel?
Quote from dmwright :Has anyone noticed when the car is idle it doesn't use any fuel?

It does, it's just very slow. I've finished a race with 0.1% left in the tank, and after 20 mins of chatter, the engine died (note this was before the auto-engine turn off feature got added).
Quote from Bob Smith :It does, it's just very slow. I've finished a race with 0.1% left in the tank, and after 20 mins of chatter, the engine died (note this was before the auto-engine turn off feature got added).

yeah, that happened to me many times, specially back in demo when sometimes you had to wait like 10 minutes to make all players press shift+r
Quote from hyntty :You know if you make the car behind you bump you all the way, your car will achieve even better fuel efficiency

... if it mattered in a computer game in the first place. fp.

Haha^^
With that method and good bumpers, you can go down to 0.0% per lap, without engine turned on.

Economy drive
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG