The online racing simulator
New cruise server up and running
(41 posts, started )
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Lol that coming from a guy who flames people into hell when they think difrently.

Or like something he hates

I knew someone would notice..
I think if someone has million and almost all cars at LTC/CLC/WS.C, he will never change to another.

Btw. Only LTC, CLC and TC never were offline. Other cruises are living 1-2 months, then dies.
I definetly gotta say this is a cruise server I will never set my foot in.
Because:

A: Look at his spelling
B: Seems like he's 12 years old by looking at both this post and the one where he "needs" a skin for cops
C: It wont be a good server
D: I play at CLC
Quote from Tim_J_23 :I definetly gotta say this is a cruise server I will never set my foot in.

You shouldn't step in any cruise server.. Give this guy a chance and shut up.
I am actually toying with a thought of going to all cruise servers, causing havoc and getting banned from them all as a protest to the growing amount of cruise servers.

I prefer quality over quantity, so few good and full cruise servers is better than many empty ones.
WS.C has been up for a year now and they had to open another server since the first one got overcrowded
I really don't mind having another cruise server, the owner of the server will soon find out that there is no one that enjoys his servers because of XXXX and XXXXX, and he will not feel like running it anymore.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :I would say drifting is relaxing after racing..

Drift with a g25 at 720 degree...
You call that relaxing?
O.o
Quote from Stefani24 :Drift with a g25 at 720 degree...
You call that relaxing?
O.o

well if you can drift its not that hard at all
NEC server
Quote from RS1T :I agree that more cruise servers running free insims are a bad idea, but as there are so many, nobody wants to go on them. I stick to the TC servers because they are not just 'another cruise server'. Hopefully all these duplicate servers will go away, and make room for those with innovative new layouts and insims

You cant really say that because if you remember, North East cruise was here before and lots of people used to go on it, 47 people were in there at one point, more that montana has, its just NEC has lost a lot of their driver base.
If anyone feels angry by my comments, sorry, because i'm just trying to make a fair point.
Quote from niels1 :Hmmm another one. I dont see the point of a cruise server. This has nothing to do with LFS. Well nothing with the way LFS was meant to be.
Why do you want to cruise anyway ?. Sorry just dont see the point of any cruise server for that matter. LFS is meant for racing and not chasing.

Well, sorry mate but the whole point of LFS was for peepz to have fun, and all people are doing is using the available facilities for more fun.
Personally, I like to cruise and since LC went *coff* (greenboy) I've been looking for a new one and TC Citydriving i cant be a cop because my controls went wrong and i was banned(long story) and I was a cop on NEC before and it was gr8.
The whole point of these games is to simulate more realistic driving.
I hope my point has been made...
Actually, the purpose of LFS was to create a realistic online racing simulator. Cruise just popped up thanks to In-sim (which I don't think was actually invented for cruise )
Quote from Stefani24 :Drift with a g25 at 720 degree...
You call that relaxing?
O.o

for me is drifting whit rac ang g25 +900° a easy way to have fun and releaxing drifting whit rac and 900° needs mutzch skills and handspeed ^^

PS: from northeastcruise the insim is based on dougies insim adn the layout is from WS.C !
if this guys don´t hve so mutch ideeas to creat a own layout and insim .... poor ideas you are lazy guys .. ^^

Happy new year guys
My mate used to be the "underground bloke" who actually organised all the NECO cruises a good few years ago around the northeast

before all the clowns came in the £500 shitboxes and starting doing "stuntz" and "wheeliez"

"spillers wharf?" yeah we started that
"the underground"? yeah we started that
"blyth southbeach" we were part of that
"whitley one way" nothing to do with us, that was some proper insane shit, no wonder then closed the roads down lol seen some ungodly races happen around the one way system, this is years and years before the whole fast and furious shite, and you used to have cars blocking roads and flashing lights to let people know when the police was ariving :o

reminds me a little of the block yards in sunderland

a small snippet of info/nostialgia for you lot
Actully layout on NORTHEASTCRUISE is not ws.c's layout and also it was a free insim that you alter to the way you like

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG