The online racing simulator
Quote from dekojester :
Stayed in and played LFS (CTRA Race 1),

When I stumbled home at 5am I noticed that on Browse for Speed. I nearly joined you but I probably would have felt the banhammer before very long...

Happy new year, race fans!
Happy New Year everyone!
Did nothing special, at first, waited till midnight, watched fireworks and finished glass of champagne with my parrents, then went partying with my friends.
grr, lots of mistakes, sorry, can't think properly this morning.
happy new year

im going to eat a BIG meal with my family and some friends
Stayed in drinking rioja with the missus, walked up to the Minster for midnight.

We went out last year but our local is across the street from the Minster so it's impossible to get a drink in there on NYE, so this year we decided not to bother.
New years day = Some 120 miles on my bike, stopped in at my dads. Apart from being cold, was very enjoyable.
i lost 5 fingers..........................just kidding

i scared people when i shot my fireworks
I got a new gaming case (my first gaming case)
Quote from Klutch :Just because your realm was empty doesnt mean others were...

as for playing WoW on new years
...wow man
get out and do something

no i didnt play WoW on new years eve..... my pvp parter said it was quite empty.... and no Burning Legion isnt empty, actually is way way way over populated.... its loccked actually
i got shit faced and passed out in the back of my car and slept through new years.
Quote from flymike91 :i got shit faced and passed out in the back of my car and slept through new years.

That sucks pretty bad..

I hope 'shit faced' means you got drunk :P atleast, i hope it's not what it says :P
Quote from Sponge :
I hope 'shit faced' means you got drunk :P atleast, i hope it's not what it says :P

There is another meaning to that.... but it may seem disgusting to others.
me + mates rented out a bar, had a lock in - I must have hollow legs cause i put the drink away rather easily...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG