The online racing simulator
Birthdays?
(21 posts, started )
Birthdays?
Is this a bug that I haven't heard of? It says Gills4life(15) when infact I am 16. On my profile it says I am 16.
Attached images
lfsbirthdays.jpg
Does it maybe put down the age you were instead of your new age?

In any case, happy birthday!!!

resent: resent: :cake: resent: resent:
It's changed it to 16 now on the frontpage. I don't know if it is because it is the first day of the year or something.
Happy Birthday!
It's definitely a bug. The same thing happens in PHPBB and should be quite easy for Victor to fix.
rofl thats realy a bug cuz i never think that 108years old ppl play LFS they got better things to do

Happy B-Day m8
#7 - G!NhO
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!!!!
Let me sing a song

Happy Birthday to you
I go to the zoo.
I see there a monkey.
And the monkey are you.

Quote from Bass-Driver :Happy Birthday!!!!
Let me sing a song

Happy Birthday to you
I go to the zoo.
I see there a monkey.
And the monkey are you.

:monkey: I like it. Thanks.
AHAHAHAHAHA what a song xD
Xd
Quote from gills4life :is this a bug that i haven't heard of? It says gills4life(15) when infact i am 16. On my profile it says i am 16.

IT CHECKED your CPR!! Omg omg
Cpr ?
Chris' private rapage. :o
cuz it's my birthday... my b-b-b-birthday...
sorry to bump this, but i got my birthday email today (well, several hours ago, but around midnight UTC)... but the index page doesn't list my birthday...

what gives?
Quote from bunder9999 :sorry to bump this, but i got my birthday email today (well, several hours ago, but around midnight UTC)... but the index page doesn't list my birthday...

what gives?

Is your birthday data filled in @ user CP?
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Is your birthday data filled in @ user CP?

yeah, i wouldn't have gotten the email otherwise... right?
Quote from bunder9999 :yeah, i wouldn't have gotten the email otherwise... right?

Just asked because I can't see your birthday detalis when I'm watching your profile
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Just asked because I can't see your birthday detalis when I'm watching your profile

when i look at mine, i only see my age... but my full DOB is set in my profile... dunno. i guess i'll see if it happens next year.

edit: this might be why... it seems i have it set to show age only... i guess the birthday dealie only works if you allow it to tell people how old you are... weird that it won't show it otherwise...

double edit: phpbb3 doesn't seem to exhibit this behaviour... it shows that it's my birthday, and only shows my age if i input my year of birth.
Happy birthday anyway!
Häppi bööftei sanafa pi***s. Thatshow we say it.

Birthdays?
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG