The online racing simulator
Random Question about Vintage Chairs
(9 posts, started )
I dunno if anyone here knows anything about this stuff, but it's worth a shot.

We have some vintage chairs in our basement, and we're trying to figure out exactly what they're worth. We have a set of 4 Eames LCW Chairs from 1946... and looking online the prices vary all over the place, though it's difficult to actually find any originals for sale online. We were thinking a set of 4 might be worth something extra... if anyone has any ideas about that, we're curious to know what they might be worth.

We also have an Alvar Aalto Paimia Chair from 1931-32...
Haha, I found two San Pellegrino bottles from the 1910`s in a warehouse my dad and I are restoring, we don`t know how much they are worth either. Best of luck with the chairs though!
Quote from Stang70Fastback :

We also have an Alvar Aalto Paimia Chair from 1931-32...

It's Paimio. Really not that known really, I give you a tenner.
Quote from Blackout :It's Paimio. Really not that known really, I give you a tenner.

Joking?

It's a landmark in modern chair design, just like the Eames chair. MoMa has one. You still can buy new ones, for over $3000. I'm not an expert, but I think an original one, if constructionally sound, should raise at least as much.

Stang70Fastback, you won't get any good advice here. Better contact an expert in classic furniture. (However, now might not be the best of times to raise a good price at an auction. If these chairs were mine, I'd have them restored to prime condition and use them myself.)
Oh, you got me bad Sherlock.

Yes, it's an iconic design piece from a very famous designer so it's worth some money, of course it depends on the condition, but it's still valuable.

And you could've find a hint of it's value in two seconds with wikipedia.
#6 - CSU1
Give this bloke a call

E: lmao!!
Quote from Blackout :Oh, you got me bad Sherlock.

Well, excuse me for having taken you seriously. Next time, don't forget to add the smileys.
Yea I know this isn't the ideal place to get any god help, but I thought I'd post here as well, since there are a lot of people on this forum. Thanks for the help.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG